• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

20 KH Mysteries Solved! Sort of.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
woah nice! this really good for people who dont really pay attention to much...lol thanks

are the pictures supposed to be eventually updated with the actual pictures?

ffdgh

i think lissar forgot Question 10
nah, she accidentally numbered 9 twice
eggmansmilie.png

Z

Zulkir

LOL a robotnik smiley?

Yeah I was wondering what was up with that, nope, those are all the questions.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
.........(jaw drops)..............wow!!!!! so much info!!!!.......i love it!!! this answered so many questions!!!...now that it has been revealed that kairi is a keyblade user...i can rest easily at night!....now the only question i have left that needs to be answered is if Yen Sid is a keyblade master!!!!....this just made me more excited for the next game!

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
.........(jaw drops)..............wow!!!!! so much info!!!!.......i love it!!! this answered so many questions!!!...now that it has been revealed that kairi is a keyblade user...

Potential Keyblade User. She hasn't used her own Keyblade yet, so she's not an actual one yet. But by KH3 she probably will be.

now the only question i have left that needs to be answered is if Yen Sid is a keyblade master!!!!....this just made me more excited for the next game!

It was addressed in BbS. He (unfortunately) is a Keyblade Master =/

Legendscarlet

I got a queston, What happened to the charms?
As long as I know the only one that aparently kept is charm is Aqua

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I got a queston, What happened to the charms?
As long as I know the only one that aparently kept is charm is Aqua

I'm pretty sure Terra had it on him the whole time, and Ven's is with him in Castle Oblivion.

Noctis2.0

Potential Keyblade User. She hasn't used her own Keyblade yet, so she's not an actual one yet. But by KH3 she probably will be.

Excuse me but why are you making new definitions to what a Keyblade wielder is? Where was it said that one had to SUMMON there own keyblade in order to be a ACTIVE wielder. And by that logic Mickey is also a Potential wielder since the keyblade he uses in in BBS to KH1 is Yen sid (or at least implied to be) and the one in KH1 onward is the IKK which Mickey FOUND (not summoned) in the ROD.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Re: picking up unclaimed Keyblades from the ground:

Didn't Leon carry the Kingdom Key along with Sora after he knocked Sora out in Traverse Town? Sora dropped it, and it was still there when he woke up, so it had to have been moved somehow.

And didn't one of the Apprentices carry Aqua's Keyblade? It had to have ended up in the Chamber of Repose somehow, and Xehanort was unconscious when Aqua's Keyblade and armor are moved.

Maybe Keyblades are only able to disappear from unqualified hands if their original wielder is conscious and nearby?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Re: picking up unclaimed Keyblades from the ground:

Didn't Leon carry the Kingdom Key along with Sora after he knocked Sora out in Traverse Town? Sora dropped it, and it was still there when he woke up, so it had to have been moved somehow.

And didn't one of the Apprentices carry Aqua's Keyblade? It had to have ended up in the Chamber of Repose somehow, and Xehanort was unconscious when Aqua's Keyblade and armor are moved.

Maybe Keyblades are only able to disappear from unqualified hands if their original wielder is conscious and nearby?

That isn't really wielding.

MeggieKeyblader

According to Nomura there is still much about the Organization’s humans that has yet to be said.
From KHII, the young man asked to become a test subject for Ansem’s research so he could get his memories back, After that they began the study of darkness, but did he really lose his memories? And are those memories Terra’s or Master Xehanort’s?
So I guess this means that all these thing, as well as the other 'Continuing Mysteries', are gonna be talked about in upcoming KH games? This includes the time between BbS and KH and stuff about the Apprentices and formation of the Organization... Awesome!

One year after BbS, Apprentice Xehanort was separated into his Heartless (Ansem Seeker of Darkness) and his Nobody (Xemnas). The former took actions that were more like Master Xehanort, while the latter has said things that seem more like Terra, so how were Terra and Master Xehanort’s hearts and wills separated, and what sort of influences do they have over each?
He's kind of hinting here that Xemnas has more of Terra's qualities and Ansem SoD has more of MX's qualities...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Excuse me but why are you making new definitions to what a Keyblade wielder is? Where was it said that one had to SUMMON there own keyblade in order to be a ACTIVE wielder. And by that logic Mickey is also a Potential wielder since the keyblade he uses in in BBS to KH1 is Yen sid (or at least implied to be) and the one in KH1 onward is the IKK which Mickey FOUND (not summoned) in the ROD.

He summoned them.
Yes, he found the IKK in the DW, but he had to obtain it first to summon it.
And he saves people in KH2 who lose at certain times. The keyblade comes from somewhere.

To summon, the item to be summoned must be obtained first.

Trimms

This thread is one huge debate. I'd rather watch snails race than see people bitch and argue about retcons. Get the fuck over it. It's a video game. Like, data stored on a disc that you play on your television for fun. I guarantee 99% of the people bitching about retcons will continue to play the series even if the next game stars Winnie the Pooh.

Gram

Banned
Awards
This thread is one huge debate. I'd rather watch snails race than see people bitch and argue about retcons. Get the fuck over it. It's a video game. Like, data stored on a disc that you play on your television for fun. I guarantee 99% of the people bitching about retcons will continue to play the series even if the next game stars Winnie the Pooh
i wont, pooh has been in enough kh games already.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
This thread is one huge debate. I'd rather watch snails race than see people bitch and argue about retcons. Get the fuck over it. It's a video game. Like, data stored on a disc that you play on your television for fun. I guarantee 99% of the people bitching about retcons will continue to play the series even if the next game stars Winnie the Pooh.

people attack people defend, welcome to the viscous cycle you hate :/

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Oh God, shut your pointless, stupid, worthless, retarded bitching up. This is the point of this section; for debating.

If you're tired of it, get the fuck out of the section. It's REALLY THAT SIMPLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back