• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

20 KH Mysteries Solved! Sort of.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Again these arguments are truly hard to observe when one person isn't clearly trying to understand the other. The answer was already given, and Samhain is actually right for anyone who hasn't been paying attention. A keyblade can't simply be picked up, and if you think it to be that easy, you haven't been paying attention to the game at all.

nuff said :/

I haven't seen anything yet that Samhain has said that is "right". If you or anyone else can prove to me that I am wrong I will admit I am wrong. There have been many scenes in KH that back up my statement.

The Keyblade has a special power that only lets a chosen wielder hold it. This is proven when Sora gives his Keyblade to Jack Sparrow only to have it come back to his hand. In the final battle with Xemnas Sora was able to hold Riku's Keyblade and the same goes for Riku and Sora's Keyblade.

And that's that.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Leon was able to hold the keyblade for only a short moment just as Jack Sparrow, but they weren't chosen wielders. However Riku was, and in fact he was chosen by Terra to be the original wielder of the Kingdom Key. Sora's connection to the Keyblade came through Ventus, and the Light of Riku, thus the keyblade in itself chose Sora. With the light of Ventus, Sora would initially be a keyblader by default and because of such acceptance just like Riku is it possible for them to wield as such. Riku holding Sora's keyblade, and Sora's holding Riku is nothing special. They can wield eachothers keyblades through a general acceptance and with the fact that they are of capable hearts to wield it/them. Kairi which we now have learned, also has vague yet new found acceptance of the Keyblade through Aqua from what we know now.

....so i'm not exactly sure what you're trying to prove but....it's pretty wrong bro

State

Awards
Nomura's mistake was to say that because Kairi touched Aqua's keyblade, she immediately gained the ability to wield it. Considering this, I think he didn't take in consideration how Squall and Sparrow were able to hold Sora's keyblade,

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Nomura's mistake was to say that because Kairi touched Aqua's keyblade, she immediately gained the ability to wield it. Considering this, I think he didn't take in consideration how Squall and Sparrow were able to hold Sora's keyblade,

now that that comes to mind, that is true, lol
but it could be an acceptance from the keyblade as well.

Remember the KK was originally meant for Riku, but it went to Sora instead. Somehow even a keyblade is capable of choosing its wielder

Relix

A traveler
Awards

I think he meant that the "master" had to hold on to it too. seeing how in the ceremony the master must hold on to the keyblade as well as the nominee, even if the ceremony is by accident. Terra held on when Riku touched it and Aqua held on when Kairi touched it. Leon just grabbed it and it disappeared, same goes for Jack.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I think he meant that the "master" had to hold on to it too. seeing how in the ceremony the master must hold on to the keyblade as well as the nominee, even if the ceremony is by accident. Terra held on when Riku touched it and Aqua held on when Kairi touched it. Leon just grabbed it and it disappeared, same goes for Jack.

hm i don't entirely remember the scenario between Sora and Jack Sparrow, but the ideas of this happening can be pretty flexible.

State

Awards
now that that comes to mind, that is true, lol
but it could be an acceptance from the keyblade as well.

Remember the KK was originally meant for Riku, but it went to Sora instead. Somehow even a keyblade is capable of choosing its wielder
nomura mentioned that the keyblade also had the will too.

Nomura mentioned that too. Kairi is able to wield because of Aqua's Master title, while Riku was able to wield because of Terra having Master-kind powers.

Silverslide

Leon was able to hold the keyblade for only a short moment just as Jack Sparrow, but they weren't chosen wielders. However Riku was, and in fact he was chosen by Terra to be the original wielder of the Kingdom Key. Sora's connection to the Keyblade came through Ventus, and the Light of Riku, thus the keyblade in itself chose Sora. With the light of Ventus, Sora would initially be a keyblader by default and because of such acceptance just like Riku is it possible for them to wield as such. Riku holding Sora's keyblade, and Sora's holding Riku is nothing special. They can wield eachothers keyblades through a general acceptance and with the fact that they are of capable hearts to wield it/them. Kairi which we now have learned, also has vague yet new found acceptance of the Keyblade through Aqua from what we know now.

....so i'm not exactly sure what you're trying to prove but....it's pretty wrong bro

I am trying to prove that keyblade wielders have the ability to wield the keyblades of other wielders. And all that "it used to be for Riku so he still has access to it because terra gave it to him bla bla bla" is bull crap. If the keyblade "chose" Sora as you put it, why would it still be Riku's at the same time. And Leon probably had a strong enough heart to hold the keyblade, but it wasn't given to him by a MASTER. And it might be me, but I was under the impression that when you are initiated you are given the ability to wield a keyblade not assigned a specific one and then the keyblade is made in contrast to your heart. If it is the way you said, why did Kairi have to be given a keyblade instead of getting her own through the pillars.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I am trying to prove that keyblade wielders have the ability to wield the keyblades of either wielders. And all that "it used to be for Riku so he still has access to it because terra gave it to him bla bla bla" is bull crap. If they keyblade "chose" Sora as you put it, why would it still be Riku's. And Leon probably had a strong enough heart to hold the keyblade, but it wasn't given to him by a MASTER. And it might be me, but I was under the impression that when you are initiated you are given the ability to wield a keyblade not assigned a specific one and then the keyblade is made in contrast to your heart. If it is the way you said, why did Kairi have to be given a keyblade instead of getting her own through the pillars.

Riku doesn't have access to the KK, that is a misconception. Yes he was the original wielder but the keyblade was choosing it's master through will, and when Sora lost the strength in his heart he let the keyblade slip into it's original bearers hands. The Keyblade chose Sora, but if it doesn't recognize the original light Sora gives off, that keyblade is to any wielders taking until that light illuminates once again.

Leon probably did have a strong enough heart, but Sora wasn't trained like Terra, Aqua, or Ven, and the keyblade knows who it belongs to, so no ceremony, no nothing. That keyblade is simply loyal to Sora alone like a companion.

You are not assigned a specific keyblade, judging from Mickey. You are either given a keyblade or a keyblade accepts you through will, the second option being how Mickey has obtained the inverse KK.

How would Kairi know she could wield a keyblade.....? For that scenario Riku just gave her a keyblade and it stayed with her through his acceptance.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

It wasn't done with the ceremony in mind. Terra obviously wanted to give Riku the Keyblade in the future. Ventus bonded with Sora. Aqua did basically the same thing Terra did, but with Kairi.

The only thing that bothers me is where did Kairi's Keyblade come from? Aqua's was still rotting in the Chamber of Repose. Maybe she was using a dual-wielded Riku-blade after all.

Samhain

Bronze Member
I haven't seen anything yet that Samhain has said that is "right". If you or anyone else can prove to me that I am wrong I will admit I am wrong. There have been many scenes in KH that back up my statement.
lol
you know whats funny?
I HAVE proved u wrong that its not easy to just pick up a fucking keyblade that isnt even yours or hasnt even been used in centuries.

its not that simple.
YOU'RE wrong.

arrogant bastards...

Silverslide

Riku doesn't have access to the KK, that is a misconception. Yes he was the original wielder but the keyblade was choosing it's master through will, and when Sora lost the strength in his heart he let the keyblade slip into it's original bearers hands. The Keyblade chose Sora, but if it doesn't recognize the original light Sora gives off, that keyblade is to any wielders taking until that light illuminates once again.

Leon probably did have a strong enough heart, but Sora wasn't trained like Terra, Aqua, or Ven, and the keyblade knows who it belongs to, so no ceremony, no nothing. That keyblade is simply loyal to Sora alone like a companion.

You are not assigned a specific keyblade, judging from Mickey. You are either given a keyblade or a keyblade accepts you through will, the second option being how Mickey has obtained the inverse KK.

How would Kairi know she could wield a keyblade.....? For that scenario Riku just gave her a keyblade and it stayed with her through his acceptance.

She wouldn't have to know to be able to go through the pillars. Sora didn't know and he went throgh the pillars all the same. Now that it is confirmed that she IS a wielder it makes sense now why she was able to use Rikus random flower keyblade. Another question is how did Riku even know she could wield. Anyway, if Mickey was given a keyblade who do you think it was from? Another wielder or retired wielder in this case that is Yen Sid. MORE proof that wielders can use the keyblade of other wielders.
The way I see it, we never saw Riku wield KK before Sora had it, so in my eyes it is Sora's keyblade.

Silverslide

lol
you know whats funny?
I HAVE proved u wrong that its not easy to just pick up a fucking keyblade that isnt even yours or hasnt even been used in centuries.

its not that simple.
YOU'RE wrong.

arrogant bastards...

Lol, don't get so heated, I have yet to see proof from you that says that keyblade wielders can not use the keyblades of other wielders.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Lol, don't get so heated, I have yet to see proof from you that says that keyblade wielders can not use the keyblades of other wielders.
uh actually i never went against that statement you simpleton.

i said even if your a keyblade wielder u cant just pick up someones keyblade that simple and easy or else we would've been seeing mx and vanitas use those keyblades while duel wielding or TAV >_>

still doesnt rule the fact.

Silverslide

Woah, woah, woah who said anything about duel wielding. They can't dual wield regardless, doesn't that require 2 hearts?

Last edited:

Samhain

Bronze Member
Woah, woah, woah who said anything about duel wielding. They can't duel wield regardless, doesn't that require 2 hearts?
possibly

but it just goes to show u more on how its not that simple just picking up a keyblade that hasnt been used in ages.
i agree wit duel wielding = 2 hearts but it seems like riku/xehanort thinks otherwise. since mr. nomura never bothered to tell us how riku got that damn keyblade in the first place and handed it to kairi we may never kno if he was duel wielding and that was a hint of showing us that xehanort is a keyblade wielder because he held xehanorts heart in at the time.

Silverslide

possibly

but it just goes to show u more on how its not that simple just picking up a keyblade that hasnt been used in ages.
i agree wit duel wielding = 2 hearts but it seems like riku/xehanort thinks otherwise. since mr. nomura never bothered to tell us how riku got that damn keyblade in the first place and handed it to kairi we may never kno if he was duel wielding and that was a hint of showing us that xehanort is a keyblade wielder because he held xehanorts heart in at the time.

So this can't be proven yet, until Nomura can clarify or we see more of this in a future game. We are kind of going off topic anyway. Let's just let this go.

Samhain

Bronze Member
well idk if thats basically off topic since this thread is just about ultimania :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back