• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2.0 Ultimate Summer CW Challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
All I'm missing is the Multiverse challenge. Does it have to be fanfiction/canon though? Because I can make a very strong case that Appreciate is a multiverse.

Also, I read Max's Friendship challenge during my work break and it was freaking amazing. Seriously dude, you've just been freaking awesome with these things and this one was no exception. The best part is, that might as well be nonfiction lol.

I am behind the Appreciate Multiverse as well!

Thanks man, I'm glad you liked it! Until these challenges came about, it had honestly been a long time since I've sat down and wrote like this. I've really enjoyed going through and writing all of these.

And dude, you're totally right. That story is about 95% nonfiction, which is crazy.

I feel kinda left out...

So, I take it y'all have been thriving? :D

Sorry Chibi :/ I have missed seeing you around here sifting through the challenges on your tablet like it ain't no thang. I finished my final challenge today, so I am finally done!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@CD-Man: Yes. Appreciate! Can count for Multi-Universe.

@Max: Congratulations on finishing all of the challenges! :D

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Aw yes.
getjiggy_zpsb5bd0a62.gif

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Congrats on finishing up all the challenges, Max. I just need to get the last part of my crossover finished, and then I'm done too. There's NO way I'm not finishing things up, not with how close I am!

KHRULER

Awards
Okay...Multiverse left.... my Friendship Challenge could've been better.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Soooo, Princess Sugar Cookie.... Do you ever plan on expanding upon Let's Runaway? I would love to see more of it.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
And with that, my crossover is done, which means I'M done. Again, not happy with it, but at least it's up. It's been a blast doing this with you guys, and reading what everyone else has been posting up has been a real pleasure. Now, I need to numb my brain to the frustration that was that crossover... @____@;;

Max

Staff member
Awards
It's been a blast doing this with you guys, and reading what everyone else has been posting up has been a real pleasure.

I completely agree. It has been amazing reading everything all of you have posted and really getting to know you as writers. I wish would have given you all more feedback (I think the lack of my given feedback can be blamed on my own laziness), but you all really are phenomenal writers. I have read so many great stories this past month, and the talent level on these forums is just off the charts.

I feel like I've really got to bond with all of you as we've competed, stayed up late writing, and conversed about all of our stories. I really do hope we can do something like this again, and I hope to see everybody come back and write again!

Max

Staff member
Awards
At least Max, KHRULER, and I did. CD might have got them all, I'm not quite sure.

Yeah, CD-Man was actually the second one done I believe.

So we have 4 Ultimate Winners, that is awesome!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Hey, Kit Kat, I've got a curiosity question. Do you know if we can do a just for fun poll when the competition is over? I was thinking we could do a vote on each other's stories so we could find out which was the most popular story that each of us wrote. So for example, it could be a poll of each of Chibi's stories, and everybody votes for their favorite piece that she wrote, letting us see which one of her stories was the most popular. We could do that for everybody. I don't know, it just sounded like it could be a fun idea. *shrugs*

I overlooked this. Oops. xD

I really like this idea! The problem with this is that it'd be a lot of polls to do if, I'm doing each and everyone of you individually. :3 Which can get quite messy. I could simply put your names in a poll and have people say, what their favorite story was that you've done? Otherwise, if you guys really want to know which story of yours is the best then I'll do it.

@Max: Waffles. As lovely as expanding on Let's Runaway would be... I really don't want to. xD I actually disliked what I have done to both of my favorite characters. However, you might see something in the works for it eventually.

miharichan412

Hello, everybody! I apologize for my lack of activity on here, but I just wanted to let you know that I completed and uploaded my Friendship Story challenge from Sugar Lips yesterday, called "Salt in the Wounds". If you guys have time to read it, I would greatly appreciate any and all feedback I can get. Thank you very much in advance. :)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Hello, everybody! I apologize for my lack of activity on here, but I just wanted to let you know that I completed and uploaded my Friendship Story challenge from Sugar Lips yesterday, called "Salt in the Wounds". If you guys have time to read it, I would greatly appreciate any and all feedback I can get. Thank you very much in advance. :)

I'll be reading your "Salt in the Wounds" today! So expect a review of it! :D And don't worry about lack of activity! It was great getting to see that entry before the contest was over!

EDIT! On that final note! I have read EVERYTHING! So check out the opening post if, you want to see what kind of reviews and feedback I left you. :D

Last edited:

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Will do! I'm gonna be on a reading frenzy tomorrow, and I always comment on the stories after I read them~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back