• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2.0 Ultimate Summer CW Challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Sweet Stuff, you've only done one challenge so I'm challenging you to a Fluff Story. Make my heart sing, I dare ya.

I feared this day would come... and it finally has. *hides beneath a blanket* In that case, I'll do. Not going to back down from a challenge from CD-Man! *whips the blanket out and wears it like a cape* I'll write the best fluffy story you ever seen! At least, I hope so.

I'll update the thread with the finished challenges shortly.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Ok, folks! I've been having quite the time trying to get my 3-day even TYPED, and my device just is NOT appreciating me. So I'm going to be taking part 1 off of the story challenge thread. I will probably eventually just elaborate on it and make it into a fanfic in general (which is why I'm removing it), but for now...? I'll see if I can't fulfil ONE MORE challenge before I must respectfully bow out.

IF I can type it, that is. So...what'll it be? Just a one-shot, but I'd like someone to issue it to me. A CHALLENGE!!!

ChibiHearts249

Awards
How about something fluffy, Chibi? That's always a good option. And thanks for the challenges you gave me; they were fun!
I will do my best to make you all fluffed up, Dream! And you're so welcome! Everyone's stories have been a treat to read!

Either tomorrow or the day after will be my last days of 'consistent' activity. So I'm staying up ALL NIGHT tonight to enjoy the internet while I can! Even if it takes me 5hrs, this fluff will be made! (I've never written fluff before =D)

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
My fluffy story is finished. Please don't mind the meh poem format, I was experimenting.

Not sure which challenge I'll do tomorrow. Unless someone issues me a specific challenge, I think I might shoot for the Fantasy challenge or Multi-Universe challenge

ChibiHearts249

Awards
@Max: I wanna read more fantasy, so I challenge thee!

@Dream: Fluffy is up! Kinda short and sad, but I really enjoyed it.

I will be out of the challenge running now, but I'll still be reading your stuff! Good luck, y'all!

Completed
- HISHE
- 200 or Less
- 4th of July
- Song/Lyric
- 10 Minute
- Crossover
- Fluffy

That makes 7. Well, at least I'm lucky, I suppose! TuT

ChibiHearts249

Awards
I accept!
I would've drowned you in guilt if you hadn't, anyway >;D

Max said:
I will miss you and your stories Chibi, you are a true contender~
Well gee, thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed! And who knows: maybe I'll have internet up and running when Kat/Sugar gives us THAT challenge. I would love to take part in it!

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
I'm going to miss seeing more of your writing Chibi, but that fluffy was an amazing way to go out. *glances at her 4th of July challenge that she just put up* And two soldier fics back to back? o_O;; Hope you approve!

And with that, I have three challenges left! 'Night!

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Man, I am digging all of these pieces! Expect my own Fluff Story tomorrow, as well as possibly my Song Story.

Also, I accidentally posted this in the challenges thread because I'm silly. Ignore that.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Man, I am digging all of these pieces! Expect my own Fluff Story tomorrow, as well as possibly my Song Story.

Also, I accidentally posted this in the challenges thread because I'm silly. Ignore that.

Consider it not ignored. (Screenshot?)

ChibiHearts249

Awards
@Max: I finished Scarlet Oak. Good way to end the story! Am I a monster for being happy that he died? But...that poor girl's father! At least you didn't kill an animal. Kill as many people as you want in a story, but you're evil once you've killed an animal. Ever notice that in movies, too?
I enjoyed Autumn Leaves, as well! I om-nom-nom that poetry right up! I've got quite a bit of poetry up in the "Poetry is..." thread that my friend started. Anyway, I quite enjoyed it. Not entirely what I was expecting...But the rules ARE anything goes~

@Dream: I love your Multi-Universe story! I can definitely picture 'Mina Mouse;' you chose a really good name. Using a figurative story to symbolize a universe inside a story...? Now THAT was an idea.
I like how open-ended Ira was. I was confused at first, but after I actually started up the reading I put the pieces together. Very interesting idea! Does Ira stand for anything?
Yay! Everybody dies! Seriously...that actually makes perfect sense. Of course, you could've just used Sephy's planet-destroying special ;D
Of course it doesn't matter if there are 2 soldier stories together! And I was actually considering those 2 names for my characters, and I even typed 'Anne' a couple times before I decided on Sarah, haha! Why WOULDN'T anyone apporove? I'll fight them to the DEATH.

@CD: Even though you just wanted it to be over, you still did a great job! I don't know anything about Payday, but you probly covered it the best way possible. And...Joker :D

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
"Ira" means "Wrath" in Latin, one of the seven deadly sins. It's a bit of a mythology gag for me because Dante embodies wrath in one of my stories, of which you will shortly be seeing the prologue to. I'm glad you liked the stories, Chibi.

Hey, Kit Kat, I've got a curiosity question. Do you know if we can do a just for fun poll when the competition is over? I was thinking we could do a vote on each other's stories so we could find out which was the most popular story that each of us wrote. So for example, it could be a poll of each of Chibi's stories, and everybody votes for their favorite piece that she wrote, letting us see which one of her stories was the most popular. We could do that for everybody. I don't know, it just sounded like it could be a fun idea. *shrugs*

And my fantasy story's a little more urban fantasy than sword and sorcery, but I think it works really well. Hope you guys liked it, and I might see about getting my Apocalypse story up sometime today. Later!

ChibiHearts249

Awards
@Dream: I think that's a good idea! I'm not saying that y'all WON'T get all the challenges done...But what if there's only 1 person to complete them all?
We could do a poll for each person, and then if it goes well enough, an overall poll. This doesn't say anyone is better than anyone else - not at all - it would just be fun to find out which stories were the favorites! And the overall winner could get an award, too!
(I keep forgetting that there are awards for this, and that some are really trying to earn them! ^_^')

About Ira: Aaah! That must be the root for the word 'ire,' then!

Edit: Ok guys! My time is up! Hopefully I'll see y'all this weekend, so keep writing and I'll get back to you then. Good luck with the challenges! I want to see all of them completed when I get back, ya hear?!
So...until then~

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
So I was last challenged to write a fantasy story. I (kind of) did, but this one is actually for my Write it Better/HISHE Challenge. I have something else in the works for my Fantasy Challenge, which I hope to have up tomorrow.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
So I was last challenged to write a fantasy story. I (kind of) did, but this one is actually for my Write it Better/HISHE Challenge. I have something else in the works for my Fantasy Challenge, which I hope to have up tomorrow.

I'm gonna need TWO reaction images for this one.
1399702705936_zps3cb0d8df.gif

1405619615933_zpsfec33c21.gif

Seriously dude, that was fantastic to read through! I loved the hell out of it.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Holy cow, I've only got one challenge left?! I'm gonna miss doing these! But anyway, my apocalypse story is done; and I'll admit, it was fun writing Dante when he was a kid. Hope you enjoy, and now I'm probably not putting anything up over the weekend; I've got a lot I'm doing over the next couple days, so I'm probably going to start working on my cross over on Monday.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I'm gonna need TWO reaction images for this one.
1399702705936_zps3cb0d8df.gif

1405619615933_zpsfec33c21.gif

Seriously dude, that was fantastic to read through! I loved the hell out of it.

Oh wow, two reaction images! Thanks a lot man, I'm glad you enjoyed it so much!

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Commenting on stories, now! I know we all appreciate the feedback~

@Aqua: Your 200 or Less was pretty crafty! It's fun to see the different takes on stories with such a limited options like a word constraints! I hope you and your friend have fun with it!
Because..."We DO notice you." ;3

Thank you! We will! We got the idea on facebook where she made the joke about Senpai Insurance because they always come to me for advice and I should charge and it went from there.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Hey guys, the old thread works again now haha. I mean, it's closed, but we can finally see the last page and look at all of our confusion. Funny stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back