• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2.0 Ultimate Summer CW Challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
@Sugar Lips

Thanks for the reviews. I'm glad you liked my other stories but I'm sorry if the Sempai Insurance confused you. It was a bit difficult to put a story in a 200 word story. The reason for the Zebra, Lottery and other stuff was it was a joke that my friend started on Facebook. I'm their Sempai in RL and because of that, they call me "Gabby Sama-Sempai" They often ask me for advice and my friend jokingly said "You should open a Sempai Insurance Agency, to charge us for your help." We started this joke and they would ask me for stuff like, for example, my friend Rebekah like Zebras, she asked for a real herd of them and I told her because even though I charge them a lot of interest for the insurance, I won't be able to give her this wish because I am paid on a low wage, thus can't go to Africa and get her this herd of Zebras. So I went to Build-A-Bear and got her toy Zebras. (Jokingly of course.) We had a lot of laughs on the chat about it and that's what gave me the idea. If it was more than 200 words, I would agree it would be a bit better story. But I'm glad you liked the last line.

For Love is a Big Deal, I'm glad you liked it! Actually Sora, Riku and Kairi weren't suppose to be my main characters originally, I had in mind someone OC instead, but because I couldn't think of a back story for each character that would fit in a small story, and I had other details that had to go with the story, I decided to make them SRK. Riku is a bit of a Bully here, but I planned for them to be good friends later. And Mr. Chuma may be a bit of a sarcastic ass to his students, he acts like it, but deep down, he does care.

Acirema, I can imagine why because of how he acts and his name is Zack. Funny enough, he's not based on Zack Fair, but because I just liked the name Zack. This story was something I have had in my brain since I was 15, but never completed in any form because it kept changing as I grew up. Reily was suppose to be named Alexa, but because my last Fanfic here, the main character is named Alexa, I didn't want to repeat the name. In the original, original story, the MC and Zack do hook up, but I'm still debating to keep that or to make him the annoying guy that keeps hitting on her, maybe that would make her go with him? Who knows? Also as well if I will ever post this as a full story at all, haven't thought up of all the details... and never had for 8 years. xD

And for the Poem... your thoughts on how you would protect the girl, touched me. In fact, that girl was based on me. I had this experience with my first boyfriend and it didn't work out. I didn't have anyone to help me, friends tried, but failed. Thus ended in a harsh break up that left me depressed for a year and a half. This was of course like 4 years ago... now, I'm okay and happy with my life. With the Ex, we are friends, but its seems he still has a thing for me, but I decided to not to go back. I learned my lesson and as you said, "more power to me." Thank you for these thoughts.

Last edited:

miharichan412

Thank you very much for your comments, Sugar Lips! :) I'm very glad that you found the action scene compelling; they're one of my favorite things to write in my stories. "Salt in the Wounds" is actually an excerpt - a combination of what will become a few chapters from a larger "Kingdom Hearts" fanfiction series that I'm writing. One writer to another, how would you suggest that I downplay any chemistry between Shakou and Lea? Was Shakou's taking of Lea's hand a bit too much? It might be just me, but it felt like your comment about a possibility of a tiny crush on Lea suggested that that move wasn't the best idea for the story. I will probably want for Shakou to develop a crush on Lea at some point, but not this early in the story, you know? What do you think?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@Moonlight Aqua: You're welcome! Thank you for explaining the Sempai Insurance story to me. It makes more sense now that you elaborated more on it. (xD) I apologies for not catching onto it or reading into it more to understand it better. As for your Poem, I'll admit that thought occurred to me that it might of been based off yourself but, I wasn't a hundred percent sure. With that said, I still sincerely mean it that I would like to protect the girl aka you from a guy like that. But yeah! You're welcome and I meant every word that more power to you for being able to smile and overcome a hard obstacle like that. C:

@Miharichan412: You're welcome! I'd downplay the chemistry between Shakou and Lea by not having her blush. That was what tipped me off that she viewed him as a crush. Oh no! I like that there was a hint of romance between the two of them! I just didn't want to imply it because, not all writers try to have romance brewing between their characters and get somewhat displeased whenever I mention it or imagine there being something there. Shakou taking Lea's hand was a beautiful gesture that showed she had sympathy and understanding of the trouble he was going through. I wouldn't change a thing to be honest! I do hope you post more of this story on the forum in the future! I think its alright the way it is! I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic that reads too many romance novels and ends up catching on more quickly than others. With that said, you can have Shakou deny anything is there between them and play it off as "we're just friends" until more hints are provided in future chapters, if that makes sense?

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
@Moonlight Aqua: You're welcome! Thank you for explaining the Sempai Insurance story to me. It makes more sense now that you elaborated more on it. (xD) I apologies for not catching onto it or reading into it more to understand it better. As for your Poem, I'll admit that thought occurred to me that it might of been based off yourself but, I wasn't a hundred percent sure. With that said, I still sincerely mean it that I would like to protect the girl aka you from a guy like that. But yeah! You're welcome and I meant every word that more power to you for being able to smile and overcome a hard obstacle like that. C:

Oh no, it's not your fault. It wasn't that well written, so it was hard to understand.

aww... thank you! :3

And I have a question! So... when exactly do we get to know who wins?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back