• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Enemy Figures Reappear!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

If you remember back in April, product manager Hidemi Matsuzuka showed off a few Kingdom Hearts enemy figurines fighting against the Kingdom Hearts 3D Sora TRON Play Arts Kai figure. It was an adorable sight, but the enemy figures themselves were blurry and hard to see. Four months later and we are finally able to see what they all really look like close up!

Below you will see a Meow Wow, Meowjesty, Flood Unversed, Dusk Nobody, and Shadow Heartless, all sitting in an arch begging to be made for retail! Hopefully they will, and we'll be sure to keep you all updated in the event they are.

For a bit of fun, can you spot what is wrong in the image?

Source: Hidemi Matsuzuka

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Meow Wow and Meowjesty's tails are mixed up! D:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
MAH BABIES ;A;

(please be samples for eventual retail products)

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
The Dusk nobody is something I can no longer live without
iwant

Also there seems to be a LOT of kh merch being advertised lately

Last edited:

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I remember seeing these guys posed with the Play Arts, but I never gave it much thought that they might sell them! I also remember seeing those sketches, but I merely thought they were concepts for the plush toys only. God this rush of (possible) merchandise certainly fills me gusto! ;A;

They could stand a little more polish, unless the textured look is what they're going for (but I only really notice it on the Dream Eaters).

Mini Flood~ <333

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'd like to know why they suddenly don't have the right tails xD

Last time things were perfectly fine.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I've always been a huge fan of mini figures. If I can get my hands of those enemy figures, I'd be so happy. As for the Dream Eaters, meh. They were cool in the game, but I personally think most of them are ugly. But the Heartless, Nobody, and Unversed? Hell yeah. One of each please :)

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I totally see a mini battle going on between the Dream Eaters and the others. Wonder who will win?

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
The Dusk is adorable! It's hard to see the Unversed figure, but I really like the Dusk and Shadow. The Meow Wow and Meow Jesty look kinda odd (other than their tails).

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'd like to know why they suddenly don't have the right tails xD

The only thing I can think of is interchangeable parts? I don't see why they would do that since there really isn't any reason to change them, but maybe since these are pre-production figures that you can take off the tails and they by mistake swapped them?

I doubt Hidemi would showcase them so much if they weren't going to be made, so I have a strong feeling we will see these released next year in a mini Play Arts pack (kind of like the Master Arms with the keyblades) that are just these figures together.

The dusk looks awesome, will buy it for sure.

Something tells me they'll be sold in a huge pack together, all or none. I cannot see them making a whole package for that tiny Dusk figure???

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, there are several options, I suppose! The three most likely for me are:

1. These are reference models for the plushie line
2. These are prototypes for a figurine set
3. Merchandise division derping around with leftover materials

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Seems to me like they were just having fun.
I mean, the caption with the tweet was "in a meeting"; obviously plotting revenge on Sora.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Forgot to comment on this before. These are all so adorable!

Since SENA has been selling the plushies, I hope they'll bring these over as well - whenever they're available for retail purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back