• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Anniversary Wallpaper #5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

With the news slowing down, but picking up shortly when Jump Festa begins, it seems fitting that a brand new wallpaper was released earlier this evening.

[1024x768] [1280x1024] [1900x1200]

The festive design of the wallpaper will no doubt be a favourite amongst fans.

Here are links to the previous anniversary wallpapers: [1] [2] [3] [4]

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
((ignoring the fact that I have no idea how to promote a wallpaper))

It's so adorable!!!! Look at all those colours *u*

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That's so cute, lol.
Sora, Donald and Goofy go out distributing presents to the rest of the KH-cast. <3

Jack Skellington will be so jealous.
And who's betting Xehanort gets a toy-X-blade (with sound effects) for Christmas, lol?

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Sora, slow down or Donald and Goofy are gonna fly off the sleigh! XD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Too cute! This is now my new wallpaper! I love how Shiro Amano painted Sora's eyes...and everything, actually. It soft and cute and fun!

Claire-Farron

Finally I can have a new Christmas themed KH wallpaper. :D

The official RE:COM one was boring me.

But this one is so pretty and bright and colourful. :D

Shiro Amano is the best. :3

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm a big fan of how Shiro Amano didn't use NBC again so I'm glad he did this, I really hope he does something with Kairi or Aqua soon :D

This is also my favorite wallpaper thus far (well...IDK, this might tie with the Hercules one).

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
This wallpaper is cute. I wonder if they'll be delivering Xehanort's coal to him, he's been a really naughty/evil.

I'm a big fan of how Shiro Amano didn't use NBC again so I'm glad he did this, I really hope he does something with Kairi or Aqua soon :D
Honestly, I'm hoping for Kairi to be included in a Valentines themed wallpaper.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I'm kind of hoping for a Femme Fatale wallpaper with Kairi, Namine, Xion, Aqua, and...doubt it, but I can stay hopeful, Larxene.

That would be awesome. I agree Larxene probably wouldn't get included. She's been mostly overlooked, even though she made an awesome villain and right hand in CoM.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
That would be awesome. I agree Larxene probably wouldn't get included. She's been mostly overlooked, even though she made an awesome villain and right hand in CoM.

Well I think it's mostly that Larxene would look totally out of place next to Kairi, Namine, Xion, and Aqua. Considering that she IS a villain. And she knocked Namine to the floor. Don't think I can imagine Namine wanting to be in the same picture with her.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Well I think it's mostly that Larxene would look totally out of place next to Kairi, Namine, Xion, and Aqua. Considering that she IS a villain. And she knocked Namine to the floor. Don't think I can imagine Namine wanting to be in the same picture with her.

Well that's true. But I still think she should get a little bit more love... also she totally could pull off a Femme Fatale.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Why not just have a wallpaper of her and Marluxia instead of squishing her into one with the rest of the girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back