• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"14th Org member is definitely Naminé!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Right when i heard that there was a 14th member, i immediately went to Naminé. It just makes sense. She was probably a member, they had a tiff, or they realized she isnt even much of a nobody, and found out about her 'unique' powers and instead enslaved her and used her to toy with boys hearts. Genious. I love the Org. I hate Roxas.

Posted again:

1. Fails. Namine had no memories of being Kairi. Hell, when Nomura created Namine, he said She and Kairi weren't connected.

2. Upon the time of entry into the Organization, you recieve and "X" in your name. Still the fact of the matter is they'd have to know that she was Kairi and given her an "X". Thus her name would have been Xirika or something to that gist.

3. She calls her a baby because Namine is a timid "person". That completely ovrpowers her ability to fight, aside from the fact that Square makes 98% of their females overlygirly.

4. When it comes to defining the Organization an nobodies, there really isn't a line between good and evil.

5. I really have lessened my opinion of anyone who believes this "theory". It would have been mentioned in CoM or KH2.

A

Audo

Posted again:

1. Fails. Namine had no memories of being Kairi. Hell, when Nomura created Namine, he said She and Kairi weren't connected.

2. Upon the time of entry into the Organization, you recieve and "X" in your name. Still the fact of the matter is they'd have to know that she was Kairi and given her an "X". Thus her name would have been Xirika or something to that gist.

3. She calls her a baby because Namine is a timid "person". That completely ovrpowers her ability to fight, aside from the fact that Square makes 98% of their females overlygirly.

4. When it comes to defining the Organization an nobodies, there really isn't a line between good and evil.

5. I really have lessened my opinion of anyone who believes this "theory". It would have been mentioned in CoM or KH2.

At first i was just going to say this is as a passing thought. But now i figured i will stick with it for fun.

1.) Yes, Naminé had no memories of being Kairi. They never said you HAD to have memories of your former being to be a part of the Organization. I may be wrong, but didnt Roxas have limited memories/none at all of Sora until DiZ decided to play god with the two? And the fact that Nomura said that Nami and Kairi werent even connected just PROVES that he CHANGES HIS MIND (something i'll elaborate on a bit later)

2.) True that is what happens when you enter the organization. But it isn't said whether or not they keep their name when they leave the organization (assuming one can leave the orgnization or can be discharged for whatever reasons)

3.) I really don't know who this 'she' is. I'm guessing Larxene for some reason, i might be wrong. Naminé can manipulate memories and fight THAT way. It would be more of an 'from the distance' kind of fighting but it is NEVER stated that the members of the organization HAVE to be tough, and fighters. It was just that they had to be a nobody who had a strong enough heart, to retain human shape.

4.) I never SAID there was a line between good and evil. I said they might have had a tiff or something, or if they realized that Naminé isn't ACTUALLY a Nobody (DiZ referred to her as the 'fleetest of shadows' or something similiar. And that she was incredibly unstable and wasn't even really a Nobody) Maybe thats when they decided to abandon her, etc. But decided to use their powers for themselves. I mean, she got to CO some how under their control.

5.) that's great and all, but personally, i could care less what you thought of me.

- You proved that Nomura has changed his mind about things concerning Naminé. This could have obviously been one of those incidents. He wanted to make a game with backstory on Roxas and the Org and obviously, Naminé. This is probably how she fit in. Of course there had been no mention of her as a member because hell, he probably didnt think of it until the morning of the meeting to discuss new games. The truth is, there is no SOLID proof that she was, or wasn't the 14th Member of the Organization. Nomura NEVER said he had the ENTIRE series planned out. He even changed his mind during KH2. Like when he said you could use either the TT Train or the Gummi Ship to travel to other worlds? Yeah, instead it was all Gummi and the Train only for Yensid's tower, thing. In the end, there really is no proof one way or the other. This is what being a KH fan is, speculating and theorizing.

bladewarrior13 said:
Bullcrap. 1.Namine's name would be Kairi with a x jumbled up. 2.She doesn't have a black coat. 3. She hated the Organization except Axel and Roxas.
1.) She could have changed it, after she got kicked out of the Org (if she did, i mean) I mean, she got the Naminé name from SOMEWHERE right?

2.) Of course she wouldnt have a black coat. After Roxas left the organization he got new clothes too didn't he (ugly ones, i might add)

3.) I think you're forgetting that 358/2 Days takes place BEFORE CoM (and possibly during). She obviously would hate them if she got kicked out, or if they did blah blah blah, and they were using her. She probably lieks Axel and Roxas because she thinks it is cute how gay they are together (seriously.)

khloser4life said:
Its not namine. why do people insist on this. Namine was FORCED to help the org. and was treated badly, why would she join them if she knew she would get man handled. also, why would nomura go through the trouble of introducing a new qrg. member just to have it been the same old namine. use your heads people.
AGAIN another person who has forgotten that 358/2 Days takes place BEFORE CoM! This whole game is PURELY backstory. Thats why Nomura would go through the trouble of making her the 14th member, because she has unexplained backstory too like how she wound up under the Org's control, etc.

Alright, i'm done for now, i have other things to do and write about.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
I just read the title of the thread and I shouted "Bull!" I mean I'm not/wouldn't be surprised if it is Naimné but its Bull. I'm sorry but I wanted a new character to start pwning everyone XD Oh well...

Random Note About Nobodies: Twilight Town Is Made Up of Both Nobodies And Humans/FF Characters/Disney Characters. That's where I believe they get new members.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
5.) that's great and all, but personally, i could care less what you thought of me.

That comment wasn't directed at you. It was aimed at someone else actually, I just generalized it. It was then reposted.

I still beilieve there is no possible way that Namine was with the Organization.

A

Audo

That comment wasn't directed at you. It was aimed at someone else actually, I just generalized it. It was then reposted.

I still beilieve there is no possible way that Namine was with the Organization.

You should keep an open mind. There is actually a possiblity. And i've proved that. It's just whether or not that's actually the case. Remember that old DiZ quote people "Anything Could Happen".

Xehanort: 17

i think kairi is speciaL... but i don't think Namine is the 14th membeR why? because... i think it's Aqua!! but if it isn't Aqua then it must be someone connected to Her.

what about sora's mom?... jk loL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back