• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"14th Org member is definitely Naminé!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
According to Maiki, a journal blogger from Live Journal, the 14th organization member that was shown in the KH 358/2 Days trailer was without a doubt Naminé.

And the 14th Org member is definitely Namine. Can never mistake those lips of hers, considering they kept zooming in to it back in KH2.

Lips dont say everything, but it's certainly peculiar they zoomed in on the lips similarly as in the KH2 intro. Still, this is no proof that it is Naminé, as we have seen lips being zoomed in in Another Side as well.

Anyways, for more of her impressions (two more actually, she says seeing Roxas fly was hilarious to see, for example) go here:
Abyss of Obsessions - Tokyo Game Show 2007 Report - Day 2

Ultima Key

Is there anywhere I can view the video

Anyway, its possible that it was Namine, considering that the time the video was based in was before Namine got absorbed into Kairi.
But there are 2 points that counter this statement:
1) Namine would most likely be very reluctant to join Orginization XIII after what they forced her to do in Castle Oblivion
2) If she did become part of Org XIII, her name would'nt be Namine, it would be k,a,i,r,i and x jumbled up, because that is how the orginization members name themsleves or eachother, for their original name and an x jumbled up!

Endgame

:D
I think the Org. didn't know who Namine came from.
I think S/E didn't think about the future storyline of the series when rushing out CoM, and then found themselves having to fit a character into the storyline that followed a naming convention other then the one followed by the rest of what they made her 'kind'.

Maverick E.S

Virus
I hope its not namine becuase then it will be like nothing special and getting people wondering who it was and then finding out its namine that would be just dumb

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
It's not Namine people! It someone brand new we haven't seen yet. Besides she was at CO at the time. And she doesn't even have a power. (Don't go and say she's a witch who can mess with Sora and people around them, ONLY people that know Sora!. The other 13 have a power that can be used against anyone.)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Why is everyone thinking that it's Namine? Namine was never a part of the Organization.

Replica Riku

Yeah, I don't believe that the member would be Namine. Since when has the Org treated Namine as a true comrade? She was really just a tool for them. Not only that, she has never worn the Organization's black coat, which this new member does.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
It is logical to me. Who's to say that Namine was born, she was taken to the Org to become a member. When they start telling her what she has to do, she doesn't want to because she was a princess of heart before she was born, and she doesn't want to do bad things because of it. Or maybe they saw how she was connected to Roxas and wanted to keep them apart so they didn't let her enter. Either way, maybe she said she didn't want to be in, and Xemnas didn't like the idea, so he forced her, and didn't even honor her with a name. When they kept her locked up in CO maybe Larxene made fun of her and called her a baby and said that babies play with baby toys, and that's why Namine draws all day (not very well.) And Namine's power is not just distoring Sora's memories, but she can break chains and create memories (like she did with the Riku replica.) But even if that wasn't her element, she wouldn't show it because she wouldn't want to do evil.

Fuyu

Yeah, I don't believe that the member would be Namine. Since when has the Org treated Namine as a true comrade? She was really just a tool for them. Not only that, she has never worn the Organization's black coat, which this new member does.
For crying out loud, can't game characters change their clothes?
Maybe we haven't seen her in black coat, so? It doesn't mean anything.

Fuyu

what r u talking about i never seen Naminé in a black coat and besides she already merged back with Kairi
Yeah, but didn't you know 385/2 Days is about Roxases time in Organization XIII.
In other words: Past.

carsonj, you're theory really makes sense. : D

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Everyone who says it's impossible because she doesnt work for the organization, think again. Let me start by saying though, the fact someone thinks she saw Naminé doesnt make it true. So take this "news" the way you want to take it, just keep in mind it's someone's opinion.

Now Ill explain how Naminé could be the 14th member. The thing is, Naminé is Kairi's Nobody. We know that. Nobodies like her tend to join the Organization. Take Roxas for example.

So the chance she would join the Organization is big.

Now we saw her for the first time in Chain of Memories. CoM takes place after 358/Days (and during), actually. Proof is the dialogue where it says that they know there is a traitor among them.

Imagine. Naminé comes into existence, and is asked to join the Organization. She accepts and joins, but soon finds out she completely disagrees with their actions. She decides to leave the Organization, but the Organization needs her to manipulate Sora, the keyblade bearer. Thus she is kept, locked in a room, to work for them.

That explains a lot really. For one, it explains how she ended up working for the Organization against her will.

I like my theory. xD

EDIT: wh00ps, it seems carsj had a similar thought.

Awards
these are the only stuff i can find atm

G4 - The Feed - Daily Wrap-Up: 9.20.07 , she only starts talking about KH at 01:50

TGS 2007 - TGS '07: Square Enix shows all in closed megatheater - News at GameSpot , just some text and info about the games .

TGS07: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep impressions - Joystiq birth by sleep trailer and more info

TGS07: Impressions of Kingdom Hearts: Coded and 358/2 Days - Joystiq moe information about the trio of the games and some links to interviews of people that were at the tgs ( tokyo game show) and were in the private theatre and saw the trailers

Fuyu

Thank you.

I hope it clarifies for other people that just cuz we haven't seen something doesn't mean it never happened, ya know.
You're welcome.

It really is annoyingWe saw Roxas in two different outfits, if we haven't seen Naminé in black coat, it doesn't mean she can't wear one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back