• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"14th Org member is definitely Naminé!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Oh moobs, haha, this is going to completely screw up all those topics AGAINST it being her. They'll either flare up or simply be abolished. I don't think it'll be the latter ^^'.

Anyhoo, that's an interesting new tidbit. I mean she is a Nobody, despite the "special birth", and her element could be memories ;). Oh and this takes place after CoM and before KH2, so for people assuming she can't have been anything, we hardly know anything about her role during that period of time. Even Roxas is pretty much a mystery, so who knows.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
i think the organization 14th is aqua :/

Here's the problem with that.
1) Aqua is in BBS therefore about 9-15 years in the past
2) Roxas was employed after he was born, as were all the other members
3) Aqua's armor is in the HB basement, implying that maybe she's been dead for some time
4) If Aqua was the 14th, she would have been employed during the time that the organization started, and not a year ago when Roxas was too

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Oh moobs, haha, this is going to completely screw up all those topics AGAINST it being her. They'll either flare up or simply be abolished. I don't think it'll be the latter ^^'.

Anyhoo, that's an interesting new tidbit. I mean she is a Nobody, despite the "special birth", and her element could be memories ;). Oh and this takes place after CoM and before KH2, so for people assuming she can't have been anything, we hardly know anything about her role during that period of time. Even Roxas is pretty much a mystery, so who knows.
After? I thought during/right before.

Roxas came into existence as soon as Sora became a Heartless right? Which was in KH1...

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
Proof is the dialogue where it says that they know there is a traitor among them.

I agree with ya on the other stuff, but I gotta clarify this. It's possible they could be talking about the 14th, but more proof goes to Number 11 Maruxula. Remember that Axel was sent to CO to investigate what they were doing there because their leader Xemanas suspected an uprising.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I agree with ya on the other stuff, but I gotta clarify this. It's possible they could be talking about the 14th, but more proof goes to Number 11 Maruxula. Remember that Axel was sent to CO to investigate what they were doing there because their leader Xemanas suspected an uprising.
It makes too much sense they are implying Number 11 Marluxia, particularly because it's the time of Roxas in the Organization, meaning during the CoM events... so we agree. :thumbup:

kiante

No no, 358/2 has to be after CoM. Yes, Roxas was created before CoM, but he wasn't invited into the organization as soon as he was created I'm sure. The "Time of the other side" is when Sora's asleep after all. So he wasn't in the organization really before that, he was just a Nobody living in Twilight Town. I mean, Organization didn't just recruit EVERY strong-hearted Nobody neccesarily. And they aren't all knowing so they wouldn't neccesarily know when one was born. The betrayer WAS Marluxia, I'm sure of that.

It IS possible that Namine could be the 14th member...but it is doubtful also. Though, it would explain why she seemed to know TWTNW pretty well, as well as Roxas, while he was in the virtual Twilight Town. And then still, I would think that even if they always wear their cloaks and hoods after joining the Organization, I'm fairly certain that Xemnas probably knows what they look like, since he probably is the one that gives them those cloaks in the firt place. So I don't think he'd want Namine joining the Organization after the events at CO.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I swear I read it was set after CoM. I think the majority of it does at least, with a little explaining what happened whilst Sora was in Castle Oblivion. And then it ends, probably, with Riku taking him to the digital world (OH NO I MUST RESIST ANY DIGIMON REFERENCES!).

kiante

I swear I read it was set after CoM. I think the majority of it does at least, with a little explaining what happened whilst Sora was in Castle Oblivion. And then it ends, probably, with Riku taking him to the digital world (OH NO I MUST RESIST ANY DIGIMON REFERENCES!).

I agree. (Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon are the champions! lol)

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
No no, 358/2 has to be after CoM.

Half yes, half no. 358/2 Days is during that time where Roxas was alive. The events after HB up to CoM was probably no more than a day. As for CoM, Sora was probably in that place for no more than a week at most.

Yes, Roxas was created before CoM, but he wasn't invited into the organization as soon as he was created I'm sure.

Actually, yes, all Nobodies are recruited right after birth.

The "Time of the other side" is when Sora's asleep after all.

So basically you're saying Roxas didn't exist until Sora was asleep...

So he wasn't in the organization really before that, he was just a Nobody living in Twilight Town. I mean, Organization didn't just recruit EVERY strong-hearted Nobody neccesarily.

There aren't that many strong hearted Nobodies, so, yes they do. Riku didn't even get a Nobody, and he was originally strong hearted.

And they aren't all knowing so they wouldn't neccesarily know when one was born.

Well, we don't know the contents of Zexion's book, but I personally think it's a book of the living, and tells who became a heartless and nobody, and if a strong Nobody is born. So maybe that's how they know. But no matter what, they occupy almost every world and have their spys all over the place (the spys are the lesser Nobodies like Dusks.)

Fuyu

Well, we don't know the contents of Zexion's book, but I personally think it's a book of the living, and tells who became a heartless and nobody, and if a strong Nobody is born. So maybe that's how they know. But no matter what, they occupy almost every world and have their spys all over the place (the spys are the lesser Nobodies like Dusks.)
Zexion could also smell other persons from far away, maybe he recognized other Nobodies by their scent?

Nintandy

Bronze Member
He could certainly smell darkness, so I am sure his senses can allow him to determine what kind of person somebody is at least :).

Marluxia_Rose

Actually there are a lot of clouds,flying people,c
Guys,1st of all theres no way that the 14th org member would be Terra,Ven or Aqua-Why?--> There names have meanings Aqua-Water,Terra-Earth,Ven-Sky (or something).We all know that in every game a special character (like his name) doesnt share commons with others.Aqua,Ven and Terra will be an important trio at KH3 and we will see them the most of the time (or maybe always) together.
Well Namine is the key to our answer I think-->She was created the same period as Roxas and her powers are incredible for using (something Xigbar would think as his job was to recruit the members of the org)...Well most people will say <<Why Namine doesnt have an "X" at her name...?>> or <<Why didnt was Organazation 14 then??>>,I think Xemnas and the other Org members thought that Namine wasnt able to fight so they thought of keeping her at Castle Oblivion for changing memories bla,bla,bla...But the truth is we still cant explain her name,she still doesnt have an "X".A possible answer would be that Xemnas gave 'his' X at the members who were able to fight,so he maybe thought Namine didnt worth to take an "X" because she was "special"...after all changing memories is a big deal!
Well that all from me.You have to know that I'm just guesing...we are doing ocnversetion here people :D

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I wonder if she is a member if she wields a weapon then.. I mean Zexion got something at least.

And welcome Marluxia Rose, I agree, I don't really think Aqua, Ven or Terra are Nobodies. There may be Nobodies of them however.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It is logical to me. Who's to say that Namine was born, she was taken to the Org to become a member. When they start telling her what she has to do, she doesn't want to because she was a princess of heart before she was born, and she doesn't want to do bad things because of it.

That already fails. Namine had no memories of being Kairi. Hell, when Nomura created Namine, he said She and Kairi weren't connected.

Or maybe they saw how she was connected to Roxas and wanted to keep them apart so they didn't let her enter. Either way, maybe she said she didn't want to be in, and Xemnas didn't like the idea, so he forced her, and didn't even honor her with a name.

Upon the time of entry into the Organization, you recieve and "X" in your name. Still the fact of the matter is they'd have to know that she was Kairi and given her an "X". Thus her name would have been Xirika or something to that gist.

When they kept her locked up in CO maybe Larxene made fun of her and called her a baby and said that babies play with baby toys, and that's why Namine draws all day

She calls her a baby because Namine is a timid "person". That completely ovrpowers her ability to fight, aside from the fact that Square makes 98% of their females overlygirly.

(not very well.) And Namine's power is not just distoring Sora's memories, but she can break chains and create memories (like she did with the Riku replica.) But even if that wasn't her element, she wouldn't show it because she wouldn't want to do evil.

When it comes to defining the Organization an nobodies, there really isn't a line between good and evil.

I really have lessened my opinion of anyone who believes that crap. Otherwise it would have been mentioned in CoM or KH2. This is really dumb.

Last edited:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
It might it might not be. The only way we'd know for sure if it's Namine is if we got to see a new picture of this cloaked figure

Think about it If Xemnas was talking to her, if it was Namine she's really short so he'd have to look down. And the coat itself has to be really small too. I mean cause she's shorter than Roxas xDDD

so seeing the stature would do better than judging by the lips...

meh who knows..

Fuyu

That already fails. Namine had no memories of being Kairi. Hell, when Nomura created Kairi, he said they weren't connected.
WRONG. It still works witjout the memories, she might have felt more like good person some where deep in her. As we said, she was special, she probably could feel something.

Upon the time of entry into the Organization, you recieve and "X" in your name. Still the fact of the matter is they'd have to know that she was Kairi and given her an "X". Thus her name would have been Xirika or something to that gist.
Proof? I thik the most important thing is, that the name relates to your somebody in someway. Kairi means sea, Nami means waves. Ta-dah, there you have it.

She calls her a baby because Namine is a timid "person". That completely ovrpowers her ability to fight, aside from the fact that Square makes 98% of their females overlygirly.
So..? The saying can have two meanings.

When it comes to defining the Organization an nobodies, there really isn't a line between good and evil.
Really? They were killing each other, using Sora for their own good, Xemnas only cared about himself, they were in different worlds, no not on holiday, they were using their powers to bring misery to others. If thats not evil, then what is?

KHeyblade

Really? They were killing each other, using Sora for their own good, Xemnas only cared about himself, they were in different worlds, no not on holiday, they were using their powers to bring misery to others. If thats not evil, then what is?

I dont think the nobodies know a line between good and evil they are just trying to get a heart using all means necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back