• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"14th Org member is definitely Naminé!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Unless they have a giant rainbow coloured wart on it that has a unique molecular structure unlike anything else seen in time and space! Ok.. maybe not.. >_<. Yea, I mean lots of girls have the same lips o_O. Ah well, I really hope we get some solid clues soon, people are guessing out of thin air haha.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
WRONG. It still works witjout the memories, she might have felt more like good person some where deep in her. As we said, she was special, she probably could feel something.

WRONG!!! She thought she could feel, but she only deluded herself into doing so. No matter how hard she wished it, she was nothing but a nobody. And not even that. She was the anomaly within nobodies. Namine didn't have the proper requirement to even become a nobody. That's why she's special. All of the younger members think they can feel, except Zexion. Frigid b*****d.

Proof? I thik the most important thing is, that the name relates to your somebody in someway. Kairi means sea, Nami means waves. Ta-dah, there you have it.

No, Nomura confirmed that when you enter the organization you recieve an "X" in your name. And as for them knowing she's Kairi, they knew Roxas was Sora. How else would his name be Roxas? For her to be a member, she would have had Kairi's name anagramizaed just like Soras.

So..? The saying can have two meanings.

Generally when someone is called a baby it's because they're too timid to speak up for themselves. It's just psychology.

Really? They were killing each other, using Sora for their own good, Xemnas only cared about himself, they were in different worlds, no not on holiday, they were using their powers to bring misery to others. If thats not evil, then what is?

The line is blurry when it comes to nobodies.
To be truly evil, you'd need a heart. Which I believe nobodies don't have.
While they only wanted their hearts, the way they went about it was evil.
I believe all that "Nobodies are evil" bullcrap was just bias from the light side.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
Unless they have a giant rainbow coloured wart on it that has a unique molecular structure unlike anything else seen in time and space! Ok.. maybe not.. >_<. Yea, I mean lots of girls have the same lips o_O. Ah well, I really hope we get some solid clues soon, people are guessing out of thin air haha.

:lol: That a good one. Yay people are geting crazy about it.

V

V.A.T.13

I wanna know how tall she is. I hope shes standing next to another member.

Booo @ Terra/Ven. Terra/Aqua or MX/Terra. >D

But it'll prolly grow on me later...

Replica Riku

It is logical to me. Who's to say that Namine was born, she was taken to the Org to become a member. When they start telling her what she has to do, she doesn't want to because she was a princess of heart before she was born, and she doesn't want to do bad things because of it. Or maybe they saw how she was connected to Roxas and wanted to keep them apart so they didn't let her enter. Either way, maybe she said she didn't want to be in, and Xemnas didn't like the idea, so he forced her, and didn't even honor her with a name. When they kept her locked up in CO maybe Larxene made fun of her and called her a baby and said that babies play with baby toys, and that's why Namine draws all day (not very well.) And Namine's power is not just distoring Sora's memories, but she can break chains and create memories (like she did with the Riku replica.) But even if that wasn't her element, she wouldn't show it because she wouldn't want to do evil.

She didn't have any of Kairi's memories, why would she be against working with the Organization. And other than manipulating Sora, what ability does she have? Other than that, they would have no use for her.

Fuyu said:
For crying out loud, can't game characters change their clothes?
Maybe we haven't seen her in black coat, so? It doesn't mean anything.

Still, it just seems unlikely that she would be dressed like the rest of the Org. They don't see her as a comrade.

khloser4life

the new member is most likely a new character to be introduced to the series (im leaning towards aqua's nobody) and not namine.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I remember the first thing I thought. "It's not Naminé, it must be a new character". Considering my first thoughts usually being correct in the long run, I'll probably just stick with that now, until further evidence haha.

AAND, thank you Saphirawings, I was quite proud of that one too :p.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Hmm yea, I mean she'll probably be able to leave Kairi's body briefly to help out (lawl she could be like Midna for example in Twilight Princess) but other than that I can't see her having too much of an important role physically in KH3. I do think however that she'll have a fair amount to do in 358/2 Days, considering it's not just Roxas who had a role to play in that year.

V

V.A.T.13

Nami had her time. CoM was mostly about her, and then she had a role in KH2. That should be enough.
Aqua on the other hand, we have heard nothing of.
Give blue tits some time to shine.

If it's Aqua's nobody, awesome.
If it's a new character, awesome.
If it's Nami, I hope she has chains for a weapon.

khloser4life

Its not namine. why do people insist on this. Namine was FORCED to help the org. and was treated badly, why would she join them if she knew she would get man handled. also, why would nomura go through the trouble of introducing a new qrg. member just to have it been the same old namine. use your heads people.

If it's Nami, I hope she has chains for a weapon.

That would be awsome, although i couldnt picture namine all bad ass w/ chains.

Zwill

Whatever its probably not Naminé anyway. I dont want to waste anyone's time by repeating what everyone else said so I'll make it short and sweet:
Its not her it's a new character. Besides isnt Org 13 finished?

Awards
Bullcrap. 1.Namine's name would be Kairi with a x jumbled up. 2.She doesn't have a black coat. 3. She hated the Organization except Axel and Roxas.

A

Audo

Right when i heard that there was a 14th member, i immediately went to Naminé. It just makes sense. She was probably a member, they had a tiff, or they realized she isnt even much of a nobody, and found out about her 'unique' powers and instead enslaved her and used her to toy with boys hearts. Genious. I love the Org. I hate Roxas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back