• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~♥-[The Sora/Naminé Fanclub]-♥~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
It's about the only SoNami one can write that both has the both of them interacting in a somewhat direct manner and be in-game ._.

Well, there are a couple of other opportunities for in-game SoNami interaction...like how Sora still has to thank Namine, or in KH2 he could be looking at Jiminy's journal during their journey and finds himself musing over who this Namine girl is he has to thank, not realizing that she happens to be nearby with Riku, stuff like that.

Thank you ^_^
Expect a series of SoNami fanfics @_@ I'm inspired.

You should continue with that one-shot, make it into a series that has Namine taking apart the fake memories she made of her and Sora!

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, there are a couple of other opportunities for in-game SoNami interaction...like how Sora still has to thank Namine, or in KH2 he could be looking at Jiminy's journal during their journey and finds himself musing over who this Namine girl is he has to thank, not realizing that she happens to be nearby with Riku, stuff like that.

Only the first one is something to be addressed in future games thus I refrain from getting anywhere near it, and the second isn't really interaction, especially because he doesn't remember her at all, so it kind of lacks value :\

You should continue with that one-shot, make it into a series that has Namine taking apart the fake memories she made of her and Sora!

You actually spoiled yourself XD
I actually planned such a series with random moments I found to be rather endearing between Naminé and Sora, Riku, and the rest of the gang, including Kairi even. The final scene wouldn't necesarilly be Naminé take the Memories apart (though that as well may have various variations), but would still be there to make it certain where the interaction came from (seeing how it has to be one of Sora's Memories and not a real flashback, say, in case of a Sora-Riku friendship, or even a Sora-Selphie like the one I have planning itself in my head and would probably begin being written tomorrow during class *cough*)

I appreciate the vote of affection and excitement towards wanting it to be a series though <3

any "moment by request"? XD

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Ok, so I did three, basically they are all the same but have their differences. Mostly depending on color, now I think they all suck because I do suck at making sigs and by suck I mean a lot.

Edit: Nothing to see here people, keep moviing. :D

So how are they? Gay? Lame? Boring? Dull?

Last edited:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
they lack a "SoNami" title or otherwise awesome cap.
I think what would fit here should you be bothered to do so would be to add "Forgotten... but not Lost" when Forgotten's on the top left and the not lost on the lower right.
And what're the chances of you making a blue background?

Needless to say, they're awesome, I'm just a petty, picky perfectionist o.o

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I was right, they all suck!!!! lol

Yeah, its kind of hard to put text in it but if you want to, I guess I will. No chances at the blue one :D

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
damn. no color changes in general then I'd wager. Hum... well I'd like the bottom purplish one, though they seem kind of blurred more than in the rest there :\

take comfort in the fact I just gave you another rep power.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Well, thanks, I guess. I'll try adding the text and see how it goes, but I'll just do another one tomorrow. I'm giving it another shot and hopefully making something blueish.

So forget I made these.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Ok good, you didn't save those monstrosities that I made. Don't worry you'll have a set tomorrow. :D

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Aww, come on, don't wimper. You'll make me put them back again and that is torture for me. For people to see the horror of my creations.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
O_O

What? Another one of what and where?

I don't get it

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Oh yeah, I didn't get to destroy that one in time. ;_ ;

Hopefully one day I'll be able to create a masterpiece, or at least a very good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back