• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~♥-[The Sora/Naminé Fanclub]-♥~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Whoo!

More SoNami fans, this is grrrrrreeaaat! meow

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Once again, I am so sorry that I took so long on doing this one. It's that for the last two days, I was busy and by the time I was able to work on, it was late so I postponed it and went to sleep. I kind of like it but eh, I never really like my sigs, I always focus on the bad part of it. But I finally finished so here:

SoNamicopy-1.jpg

So, what do you think? Gay? Lame? Boring??

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, I'm not too crazy about it. I couldn't find a bigger sprite. Sorry, I'm just not good at the sprite sigs.

I'll get started on the other one you wanted me to do. If I can and if doesn't suck.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Whoa. Great job Neo! It looks like a storm all around them, but everything's calm where they're standing, because they're together. The light within the darkness!

*roars* gimme bunnies!
Which reminds me *adds Org_42's bunny to the bunny notebook* the thing is so out of order XD;;;

I can't wait to read it!

:I disagree.

I should've seen that coming. Let's agree to disagree.

That's what they all say.

I did! I swear! I love Riku and Mickey's friendship!

I know, and that's part of what I like so much about it, though not quite because of what you said. They didn't really share a Paopu, but they upheld the meaning behind it, all on their own..
Sora Promised to protect Namine. That means that he effectively told her that for the rest of their lives, he'd be right there next to her, doing whatever he could to keep her safe and happy.
Namine gave him the Paopu amulet, and we learned it was just about the most important thing she had in her possession - she's had it since she was born! Seeing how Sora laid himself on the line for her, she couldn't possibly do any less, and thus, while he bore his Heart on his hands for her (since he only had short sleeves XD; ) she did the closest thing she could and returned the feelings. The Charm being a Paopu amulet shows it was meant to last forever.
Then Sora solidified and sealed the whole deal by promising to replace that good luck charm - as long as he'd have it (and it's safe to assume he intended to never let it go) Namine would need a "replacement" for the Good Luck charm, and thus - as long as he'd have it, Namine would have him.
It's not so much romantic basis necesarilly (what really justified it as romantic was Sora himself later on when he said he thought that was the nature of their relationship and when he asked her to smile for him because he cared so freaking much ;; ) as much as perfectly upholding the concept behind the Paopu fruit, something much better than them just using it 'as is' for SoKai without properly basing it all around as well.
SoNami are fit to share a Paopu because they don't need the Paopu to bind them; they're already connceted. SoKai on the other hand needed the Paopu (seeing how the drawing on the wall in the cave is one of the most popular basises for the couple, while the Charm being Paopu shape isn't held in that high regard imo for SoNami in light of everything else they have going for them).

:cry::loveit:

WHY DOES THIS COUPLE HAVE TO BE SO FREAKING AWESOME?!

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT *electricutes you* D:< is that how you doubt your SoNami FC leader?!

I can't figure out what it could be! It's not like I really know what it's about anyway, just Riku and Kairi's relationship.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Whoa. Great job Neo! It looks like a storm all around them, but everything's calm where they're standing, because they're together. The light within the darkness!

Amen. Which was really what Namine was to Sora, the one thing he had to protect no matter the cost~

I should've seen that coming. Let's agree to disagree.

Why did you think I kept it at just that instead of breaking into a heavy debate? No need to do so between us XD;

I did! I swear! I love Riku and Mickey's friendship!

Otp, huh.

Sora_beating_Riku_by_Mikeinel.gif

:cry::loveit:

WHY DOES THIS COUPLE HAVE TO BE SO FREAKING AWESOME?!

Because it's me analyzing Watanabe writing XD

I can't figure out what it could be! It's not like I really know what it's about anyway, just Riku and Kairi's relationship.

XD; ok, ok

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Celin Dion - My Heart Will Go On

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you,
That is how I know you go on

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And youre here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till were gone

Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life well always go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And youre here in my heart

Youre here, theres nothing I fear,
And I know that my heart will go on
Well stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart

---------------------------------

SoNami song, y/n? >:3

Ren

adios motherfucker
REN REMEMBERS THE TIME WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER AND SANG THIS ON A KARAOKE MACHINE AND IT WAS LIKE LISTENING TO THE WAILING OF SMALL CHILDREN.

WHAT I MEAN TO SAY IS YES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back