• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

♥ Fight! Cry! Despair! The Things You Do For Love♥ (Romance/Slice of Life RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Watching the map sink into the ocean Asahina frowned with regret. She could always ask the headmaster for another one, but she didn't want to do that. Losing it so quickly, she'd look like a klutz. However she couldn't just wander around the island trying to pretend she knew where she was going either. Letting out a sigh she decided to try and follow someone else to the dorms, however the same blue haired guy that brushed past her started to approach her. W-what does he want? She wondered, as she awkwardly twiddled her thumbs.

"You shouldn't worry so much ..as much as it must have cost him to create this place, replacing a map is easy. Don't get so down over the little things."

He said, placing his own map in her hands. Asahina blushed at the gesture, not sure how to respond. She wasn't expecting such kindness from someone she had just met. She glanced at his chest for a name tag but failed to see one, she did notice how 'fit' he was however. Feeling her heart beating faster now she moved her eyes to the ground.

"Thank you..." She managed to whisper, quickly walking past him before she did something stupid. Opening the map he gave her she tried to make sense of it. However she might as well have been looking at Egyptian hieroglyphics, because she just kept playing that scene over and over in her head.
She wondered what his name was?...

Last edited:

Nami

usually not funny
The first place Sven chose to look was his dormitory room. He wanted to see where he would be living for the next unpredictable amount of time. It was neat and organized, exactly the way he liked it. There was a wide window, surrounded by dark and heavy drapery. Another plus. He and sunlight were not great friends, as evidenced by his pale skin. He grabbed both curtains and yanked them together, shrouding the room in a thick darkness. At the foot of his bed were his bags, packed brimming and looked as though they could burst at any second.

Without a second thought, Sven strode toward his smallest bag- a messenger bag- and slung it over his shoulder with a single movement. After, he slid his hands back into his pockets. He gave his room one look over again before leaving it and shutting the door tightly behind him.

Where else now but the most homey place in the mansion? The green-eyed boy pulled the map out of his back pocket and flipped it open, memorized it, and began his trek toward the library.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Now if her calculations were correct and believe me she never calculated anything anything, Mimiru was just a minute away from a haven for sugar-lovers like herself and was moving like a speeding bullet, kicking up a sizable dust cloud behind her while her new companion struggled to keep up. The request to slow down had fell on slightly deaf ears and Mimiru had no immediate intention of stopping. "We can't now, we're so clooose!~" a sudden crash behind her had made her eat her words and she released Azusa. Turning around to see, it seemed her guitar fell out of her hand and she had gone to go and make sure it was okay. Mimiru stayed here to watch, her expression no longer happy, but fearful of what was going to happen. To her relief the guitar was safe and without harm, but Azusa quickly scolded her.

Mimiru winced, dropping her head and shutting her eyes tightly as if she was getting physically struck by Azusa. When it was over, she opened her eyes again, her stare blank at the ground and the smile no longer present. She drew her hands behind her back and took a couple steps back from her. "I did tell you who I was ..and I didn't know she fell. I was focused on trying to make you my new friend." Mimiru backed off a few more steps. She was stupid to think her nature would be welcome here too. She told her mom this was a mistake, but she didn't listen to her. "Sorry." Mimiru had turned and ran off on her own, this time with less speed and her body was a little more sluggish, as if something terrible had happened to her. She just didn't want to be in that situation anymore.
-

Having snagged another envelope from Gabriel seeing as he had an extra, Van would place it into a hidden pocket on his shirt and would move towards the islands 'dojo', which must have meant a place to train if he wasn't mistaken. He didn't need to do much here, but if he were to stay for a certain period of time, he wanted to be sure he could work out in peace and without interruptions. Alone, he made his way there.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Azusa slapped herself on the forehead. Great, she managed to repel yet another nice person away from her. As wizened and experienced as Azusa was she is incredibly socially inept. She doesn't know how to talk to people much less how to make friends with them, the only one she really got along with was Akira. If she heard how Azusa managed to goof up making a friend Akira would be sorely disappointed.

Incredible guilt weighed down on Azusa's shoulders as she tried to rationalize what just happened. Sure, she had dropped her favorite guitar but it came out without a scratch, sure Akira was dropped into the water and possibly drowned or almost drowned but Akira went through worse situations. And sure she was dragged half-way across the island by a sugar-crazed girl but it wasn't like she had bad intentions.

Ugh, why does everything turn out bad for me.. I risk my five thousand dollar guitar being broken but I'm the bad guy...

Azusa bit her lip and ran after Mimiru. Under normal circumstances Azusa highly doubt she would be able to catch up but she managed to anyways, Mimiru seemed to move slower than usual. One disapproving look from a random stranger and Mimiru's mood seems to drop. Azusa hopes no one else here is that temperamental.

Azusa took Mimiru's hand and forced her to stop.

"I'm sorry!" Azusa called out to her. She managed to turn Mimiru around and Azusa took a deep breath to explain herself, "Sorry I yelled, I had a rough day and I was just a little impatient. And I suck at talking to new people.." Azusa scratched her head sheepishly but noticed how lame she sounded.

"Um, if you still care I'm Azusa Suzuki. And um, well I can still take you to the candy store if you'd like but if you're hungry I think I have... ah, here it is," Azusa rummaged through her pocket to pull out a whimsically pathetic white chocolate bar that Azusa had brought aboard along with an entire ration. Azusa had a sweet tooth as well but hated to admit it. She showed the candy to Mimiru.

"You can have this to settle yourself before we reach the shop, um, what do you say Mimiru?"

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Home was hardly any different from here. Some people just thought she was strange, and to be honest she was, but she never meant to hurt anyone at all. Azusa came after her, not what Mimiru wanted at all. It only served to remind her of this terrible story where this vampire girl had to faint in the middle of a school hallway after a boy told her he just wanted to be friends, just for convenient attention. That was the worst kind of thing you could do for companionship, and Mimiru had since they overlooked that author as the worst female romance writer ever. Stephanie Myer came close though.

Taking her hand, Mimiru didn't pull away for fear of making her lose her guitar again, so she stopped moving only to be turned around. She didn't cry, she didn't fuss, but just looked towards her right at the ground they stood on. Azusa Suzuki was her name, and she had no reason to apologize if it was all Mimiru's fault anyway. Heck, it was her fault Akira had fell into the ocean, and she was too stupid to even notice it before. Mimiru listened to her, and only chose to look at her when she had offered her something. Now she felt worse, so worse in fact that she looked down at her feet again and shut her eyes tightly.

"..You don't need to do that just because I ran away from you. It's my fault, right? I could have damaged something important to you, and now you're offering me candy because I'm the one leaving hurt. That's not ...I mean I.."
Mimiru shook her head. She was a crybaby and she knew it, Shiori was so much more tougher than her, she could have handled this better. "I just don't want you to feel obligated to be my friend just because of how I act right now ..that's not being my friend, that's only taking pity on me, so please don't do that."

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
"It wasn't your fault. It's only someone's fault when they had bad intentions, Akira-senpai told me that before," right after she cast Kratos from the highest mountain in all of Greece, but she didn't mention that part, "Besides. I'm the one in the wrong here. You wanted to be friends and I yelled at you because of that, what kind of friend would I be if I didn't stop to consider my own actions?"

Azusa smiled and hoped it was getting through. It wasn't like she was doing this to pity her, Azusa has had enough pity given to her in her life that she hated to do the same thing to someone else. She really did want a friend here since she was all alone and the more she thought about it the more appealing it was to be friends with Mimiru. She's a nice girl, she is just very excitable, that isn't a bad thing nor is it her fault.

It was Azusa who felt a little awkward. She felt stupid for denying Mimiru as a friend and didn't want to screw up her chance to make a friend. The lonely cat-like girl was begging the heavens - or rather her boss - for a chance to make a friend, one comes on a silver platter and she denies it? Azusa would hate herself for that.

"But look, please don't think I'm pitying you. I've been through it enough to want the same thing to happen to others. I want to be friends with you, I don't know anyone here and uh.. well, it's best for candy-lovers to stick together ne?"

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
This is... not what I was expecting... Victoire thought as she watched the farce unfolding before her. A girl who panics at the drop of a hat, and, wait... was that other girl's world ending because she didn't have enough sweets? Victoire had to force herself to remain open minded and wait for second impressions like it was her job. She herself was a picture of independence. She had to be. Cool rationale and self-dependence were necessary to make it if you were stuck in the slum she called home. Victoire considered herself lucky. She had had her rude awakenings early. As for these dolls, the real world will knock down their doors someday.

"Oh, how rude of me, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Michael. Michael Garrison. Nice to meet you."

Victoire met the boy's gaze for the first time as she shook his hand. She was startled. His eyes really were red; one of them was, at least. The other was a piercing green. For an instant, Victoire felt vulnerable, as if he could read her quite clearly. She couldn't quite read him, and it almost made her uncomfortable. She could figure most others out quickly, but this one was a challenge.

After a sideways glance at the characters in front of them, she gave him a playful smirk.

"It looks like my room is here," she said, pointing it out to him on her map. "You should come get me when this show is over."

Exit stage left, she thought sarcastically. She made her way past the scene and towards her room.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
The grip from her hand shaking, it felt like she was startled by something, most likely his two eye colors. Michael smiled to himself on the inside as he began to develop idea's on what to do with this new person. She pointed out her room and soon left. Michael felt as if things were slowly coming to a slow uprising in plot, and soon the first of many plot points would hit him and the rest of the people on this island.

Smirking to himself as he went the opposite way of his future guest, Michael decided that he could relax and catch up no his writing now that he had somethings to work with. The notepad from earlier reappeared in his hands as he began to develop the new concept of his next story.

~~~

Soon enough, Michael had reached the dorms in which the male gender would be situated in for the duration of the stay on the island. Michael eyed it quickly and came to the conclusion that it was in good repair and looked quite nice with a large courtyard and garden. Seeing as he could relax out here in the cool breeze, Michael went to one of the benches that was nearby and sat down, though he was already busy scribbling new idea's for his stories. He would do this for only a little while then go and take a shower and get into new clothes.

He scribbled down a few things of notice:
Island seems like a nice setting for a horror story, especially if its privately owned.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Azusa's words seemed genuine and kind, and Mimiru wanted to believe her for her own sake. She didn't wanna be alone on this trip and she needed someone to be with, and Azusa seemed like the only girl who'd be nice enough to let her be around. She didn't want to bother anyone, and she didn't want to be a burden. Slowly Mimiru took the white chocolate from Azusa. It wasn't her favorite, but it was a sign of their friendship now, so she'd definitely take it.

"Candy-lovers sticking ..together? Hah, okay, then let's be good friends Azusa." Mimiru would unfold the chocolate bar and eat it calmly, extending her hand in order to shake on it. The candy bar was one thing but you couldn't get rid of a handshake, nor could you eat one. Chewing and swallowing 2/12's of the bar, Mimiru would look off into the distance.

"What's your favorite type of frosting? I don't really have one but if I were to choose I'd say chocolate. If you ask me, the bread of the cake is way better than anything else."

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Azusa scratched the back of her head nervously. She didn't expect the conversation to turn into something like this, but oh well, she liked cake. To an extent. Although Azusa admitted to liking sweets she wasn't too fond of frosting, but she loved milk and in fact has tried to undergo a diary diet to uh.. improve her bust. It ended with her gaining a few pounds and swearing off milk for a century or two.

"I guess strawberry, but I agree; I like the bread more considering frosting and I aren't the best of friends." Her first time trying frosting was disastrous as Artemis pushed her head in the cake as a tiny joke. Azusa wasn't amused when she had chocolate cake up her nose and has since hated the moon goddess, she won't even return her texts.

"But if we're talking about treats I have to say that brownies take the cake, er, metaphorically that is." Azusa laughed at her unintentional pun, "I can't cook anything to save my life but the one thing I can make is brownies, that is if it is the instant kind."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back