• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

♥ ┌─| The XionxBed Fanclub |─┐ ♥

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
This bed and Xion shared a lot of special moments together. :'D

JOINAGE!!

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
It's so obviously a case of true love! :D Days FINALLY makes sense to me; it's a shojo between Xion and her Bed! ><

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Z

Zulkir

So the two spent the night together, like they had every night since fighting Riku. She knew it was wrong, and she always hated herself for it in the morning, but, being the glutton for punishment that she was, she continued this like a nightly ritual. The bed never complained, of course. Typical beds. You could trust them as far as you could throw them. Not that she's ever tried; she's much too weak, sometimes, from depression to even lift it, let alone throw it. Nevertheless, the bed was still always there to comfort her when all of her boy toys just weren't enough.
"I know you...bed...because...I am you" Xion explained. She wasn't laying upon it...no, she simply stood, staring at it. Xion was different, her appearance was different to everyone.

Xemnas entered the room, wondering why this tool was talking to the bed so much. He walked around, till he as able to see Xion's face looking at the bed. He didn't see Xion as the black haired girl Roxas saw, or the puppet Saix saw.

No, Xemnas's ambitions lay within finding out who he truly was, as well as acqurining Kingdom Hearts. Thus, he was able to see Xion's face as his own.

He angled himself correctly, and saw how Xion was looking upon her bed.

kyjCI.jpg

Xemnas was never able to look in the mirror again after that day.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Re: ? ??| The XionxBed Fanclub |?? ?

"I know you...bed...because...I am you" Xion explained. She wasn't laying upon it...no, she simply stood, staring at it. Xion was different, her appearance was different to everyone.

Xemnas entered the room, wondering why this tool was talking to the bed so much. He walked around, till he as able to see Xion's face looking at the bed. He didn't see Xion as the black haired girl Roxas saw, or the puppet Saix saw.

No, Xemnas's ambitions lay within finding out who he truly was, as well as acqurining Kingdom Hearts. Thus, he was able to see Xion's face as his own.

kyjCI.jpg

*Dies laughing* <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So, did anyone else feel a little sorry for Bed when you found out that Xion cheated on it with another bed?

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
damn Reika you guys worked real hard on that fan fic (sarcasm) it would have been a hell of alot more interesting if she started playing with herself or something, because i was for sure thats where you were going with it but then you dissapointed me!

PrinnyGod

Awards

kyjCI.jpg

Alright, now I have to join

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back