• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~☻♥☻~The Sora/Riku Fan-Club ~☻♥☻~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
- Reason: They are one of the best relationships portrayed in this series and how they'll do anything for each other, even DIE if they have to, really just makes me go ;w;

- Reason: They won't turn away Namine! :D They'll make her join in!

- Reason: They both throw fits over the other. ;w;

ex. Riku pouting throughout most of KH1, Sora beating his hand half to death in KH2

khlover7

I might return
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs12/f/2006/334/4/6/KH__Sora___Riku_by_azmin.jpg
Riku and Sora by !MiniRoxasChan on deviantART
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs28/f/2008/076/d/e/KH2__Riku___Sora_chibis_by_Risachantag.jpg
Sora is Gay for Riku. by ~HappyDappyDrunk on deviantART
Sora's Blushing X3 by ~cat-food on deviantART
SORA'S BLUSHING AGAIN by ~cat-food on deviantART
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs14/f/2007/051/c/e/Reunion___Riku_x_Sora_by_helyxzero.jpg

Sora_beating_Riku_by_Mikeinel.gif

More pics

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Another reason:

Sora is the only one who can make Riku smile. <3333

Joinage!

Rix

:)
Awards
Well. I'm not really a yaoi fangirl either, but I approve what makes sense to me :3

Rix

:)
Awards
I know I'm a member here. SoRiku is one of the yaoi couples that makes sense to me and I think it'sa cute couple. I like Repliku and Sora too.

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
*fangirl squee* sorry i couldn't contain myself >3<

Reason - play KH2... everything in that game is so totally SoRiku oriented... except for the short moments in which they try (and fail) to use Kairi as a yaoi shield. All of this is made so very obvious by the Sora and Riku reunion... in which Sora goes to hug kairi... but when he finds out his beloved Riku is in front of him... he couldn't help but to get down on his knees and cry for him... that's reason enough.
Reason - This is obviously all intended... very nice fanservice... did Nomura have to downplay the SoKairi reunion... no he didn't have to... but he did... <3
Reason - The end of KH2 is the biggest reason of all... their entire corny scene goes beyond friendship (have you and your friend ever been that freaking corny?...) in fact during the last scene... when they were alone I almost seriously thought they were going to like make out or have smex or something... (i was a little dissapointed when they didn't -.-)... but wow.

I didn't know if you would want to add this link or not but... IN YOU & I >> Kingdom Hearts YAOI (they have scanlated some SoRiku doujinshi... and they also have some really good fanfics there... however you will need to become a member and make 15 posts before you can get the doujinshi.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back