• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

╬✖╬ The Roxas Fanclub ╬✖╬

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
u kno what would be weird and slightly creepy, if ur playing kh2 or 358/2 days and roxas just starts singing randomly

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
But he's voiced by Jesse McCartney, so at least we know he can sing! It's more of a matter of WHAT he'd start singing randomly.

Though, I do believe Roxas has a vast collection of music videos compared to the rest. I have to dig through so much just to find one for Axel and Kairi that don't have them pair up.

I think it's because a lot of Axel and Kairi's story, actually, 95% of it, is centered on the people that they care about. Roxas' story is more about himself, so he gets more tributes. Plus, his story is one of much angst, so all anyone has to do is grab their nearest Linkin Park CD, take a trip to KH-Vids.net, and have access to WMM, and bam! Roxas tribute!

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

YOU ARE ADDED!

u kno what would be weird and slightly creepy, if ur playing kh2 or 358/2 days and roxas just starts singing randomly

I would have LOVED for Roxas to sing in KH. Both his Japanese and English VA, especially the English, can sing properly. And it would have been great to see. However, I feel that unless he was ordered to, forced to, or had no choice, there's no way in hell he'll open his mouth to blast some chords. The boy is just not like that. Happy and cheerful, and cares for friends? Yes. But he's no fruit ball.

Unlike Sora's little...Atlantica rendezvous.

I think it's because a lot of Axel and Kairi's story, actually, 95% of it, is centered on the people that they care about. Roxas' story is more about himself, so he gets more tributes. Plus, his story is one of much angst, so all anyone has to do is grab their nearest Linkin Park CD, take a trip to KH-Vids.net, and have access to WMM, and bam! Roxas tribute!

"Emo" Roxas: Craaaaawling iiiiin my skiiiiiin, these wounds they wiiill not heeeeeal-
Axel: *smacks head and rolls eyes* SHADDUP!
Roxas: =P

By the way, the good news for Roxas is that the Larxene Fanclub has slowed down, so he can maybe catch up if we get just enough people in here ^^. I can't wait for the emotastic songs that will come once Days releases. Oh wait. It's happening already.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
YOU ARE ADDED!

Out of curiousity, do you have Roxas plushies as well? :3

I would have LOVED for Roxas to sing in KH. Both his Japanese and English VA, especially the English, can sing properly. And it would have been great to see. However, I feel that unless he was ordered to, forced to, or had no choice, there's no way in hell he'll open his mouth to blast some chords. The boy is just not like that. Happy and cheerful, and cares for friends? Yes. But he's no fruit ball.

Unlike Sora's little...Atlantica rendezvous.

But what if he started a little rock band with Axel and Demyx? Would that still be him in character while singing?

"Emo" Roxas: Craaaaawling iiiiin my skiiiiiin, these wounds they wiiill not heeeeeal-
Axel: *smacks head and rolls eyes* SHADDUP!
Roxas: =P

By the way, the good news for Roxas is that the Larxene Fanclub has slowed down, so he can maybe catch up if we get just enough people in here ^^. I can't wait for the emotastic songs that will come once Days releases. Oh wait. It's happening already.

ROFL, I wish Days had had a scene like that...

Yay, Roxas is feeling more love! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back