• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• o no!! im so sorry... my grandpa is really sick he has Alzheimers, anyway geez i hope you feel better
    teachers probably tryin to pack it all in be4 the holidays, so what have u been up to lately?
    lol yea me too, im so mad, i have had so much homework lately, i hardly get on during the week all i do is check my notifications...
    ye i didnt think about that. I wonder if they are going to remake it on the PS2 or 3 that would be awesome!
    ye i had to play kh2 again before playin days cuz i thought it would help! and it did! but days is an awesome game by far my favorite out of the series! although the graphics are disappointing...
    cool! i'm starting a new game cuz i like to play KH games a few times to get all of the story out of it. cuz sometimes the story confuses the crap out of me and i have to read it a few times to understand it..
    hell ya!! did u? i beat it a couple times. it was easier to beat than i thought! but im so mad that roxas is gone... personally i would rather have roxas as the protagonist not sora. not that i dont like sora
    lo!l yeah my brother got lost on his first day he was like an hour late for class!
    i would imagine high school is alot harder. mostly im just scared i will get lost! XD
    well 8th grade is fun so far, but 6th and 7th were horrible. actually im terrified about going to high school.. whats it like?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…