• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

∙:(♦):∙ The Larxene Fanclub ∙:(♦):∙

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

quiet ghost

i wouldnt say huge fan but still a fan...wait...HM...kingdom hearts...i see potiential disney, make it happen! i also LOVE to watch horror/sci fi movies...oh wait...y am i here...oh yea larxene [doh!]. anyways for all of you to know that think that Axel x Larxene should happen...it wont and i couldnt be happier. also Axel is a traitor beyond belief! not just taking out the traitors but those that are higher and for who?! Saix! i hope when and if they become somebodies they will become bosses just so i can beat them up for that...Larxene x Marluxia...could happen but is extremely unlikely. sorry to everyone about that rant...well ill stop this post by saying Larxenes somebody better return...that is all...

H

hell_born_dragon

o.o hey
im new and i love kingdom hearts XD
now ADORE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
CHOC!!
(Side tackle glomp)

Well, new members for starters. And BBS v2.

And that I'm a bad club owner D:.

Can i join please? She's my fav female character ^.^

WELCOME TO THE LARXENE FC!

Official Larxene Plushie:

Larxene-baby-ava.gif

wait,theres a Larxene fan club here...and I didnt know!!?? sign me up!

Larxene-baby-ava.gif

Larxene's my favorite member of Organization 13.

Please sign me up!

Larxene-baby-ava.gif

Megavoltage

Awards
I recently replayed Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Anyone else disappointed with Larxene's part in the game? I know she gets killed off early in the game so it's kind of understandable she doesn't have a bigger part. But I wish we could of got some more background information on her and more informative conversations with her and Roxas instead of Larxene just complaining about babysitting duty.

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
Yeah, but I'm sure Nomura will go into that at some point. With him revealing the pasts of most of the members, I doubt he'd leave the few left out. Everyone know the organization is the better of the villians in KH

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Just adding in that I was wondering who would have the Larxene Moogle out this whole Moogle army, and while browsing, noticed someone's avatar.

Larxene Moogle :(.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Guys, guess what? It's 2012 now!

IT'S THE YEAR OF LARXENE!!!

*puts party hat on Larxene and gets thrown across the hall*

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Which means... it's (checks date) Xemans/Lexaeus/Larxene day. YAY!... Oh, wait....

O_O

And today is just plain Xemnas/Larxene Day. *shivers in horror* But on the bright side, that means August will be an ENTIRE MONTH of Larxel goodness!!! :D

AWWWWWWWWWW YEAH! AWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH! GO LARXENE!!!!!!

Joining, even though the Organization needs to die.

Larxene and Marluxia are the only good Organization members.

WELCOME TO OUR CA59!

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Organization_42 said:
And today is just plain Xemnas/Larxene Day. *shivers in horror* But on the bright side, that means August will be an ENTIRE MONTH of Larxel goodness!!! :D

August is so far away though D:.

I haven't written a Larxel fic for a long time. Mostly lack of plot bunnies.

AWWWWWWWWWW YEAH! AWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH! GO LARXENE!!!!!!

Funnily enough, this is my favorite fanon trinity. They work well and will fit almost every trope regarding trios. And the colors! Red, blue, and, Laxene has a green scheme. I'll call them:

SAL

But I'm getting ahead of myself. The second favorite would be Axel, Marluxia, and Larxene, which was sort of canon for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back