• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

∙:(♦):∙ The Larxene Fanclub ∙:(♦):∙

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
August is so far away though D:.

I haven't written a Larxel fic for a long time. Mostly lack of plot bunnies.

But it will come! And then there will be much rejoicing and I will spam my neglected Axel/Larxene FC like never before!

"And thus it was decreed by the founder of the Axel/Larxene FC, that on the eight month of the twelfth year of 2000, there would be held a FESTIVAL OF LARXEL, in which there would be much dancing and fanfic'ing and drawings of imagined romantic entanglements and feasting on sea-salt ice cream! And amongst the highly honored fanclub members and the lowly peasants of KH-dom, there was great rejoicing!"

I haven't written anything either. Mostly because I've discovered that I can't write Larxel to save my life. But I wish I could. :( I kind of need to figure it out anyway because they're one of the main couples in one of the AUs I've been working on.

But I still enjoy reading "A Cake Just for You" whenever I'm in a Larxel mood! :)

Funnily enough, this is my favorite fanon trinity. They work well and will fit almost every trope regarding trios. And the colors! Red, blue, and, Laxene has a green scheme. I'll call them:

SAL

But I'm getting ahead of myself. The second favorite would be Axel, Marluxia, and Larxene, which was sort of canon for a bit.

LOL, SAL! I didn't know you liked them! If it weren't for the fact that I'm sick of every Org member besides Roxas coming from Radiant Garden, and that Saix and Axel don't mention Larxene at all in Days, I think it would've been cool to see Isa and Lea being BFFs with little!Larxene. Regardless, they'd be one fearsome trio. But if Axel had truly been on Team Marluxia I think I'd prefer MAL, because their conflicting personalities would mesh so well: Marluxia as the calm, elegant, sophisticated one, Axel as the snarky unpredictable wild card, and Larxene as the giggly, but ruthless, one. But then there'd be no room for Roxas. :( Oh well, he can hang out with HPO and Namine.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
But it will come! And then there will be much rejoicing and I will spam my neglected Axel/Larxene FC like never before!

"And thus it was decreed by the founder of the Axel/Larxene FC, that on the eight month of the twelfth year of 2000, there would be held a FESTIVAL OF LARXEL, in which there would be much dancing and fanfic'ing and drawings of imagined romantic entanglements and feasting on sea-salt ice cream! And amongst the highly honored fanclub members and the lowly peasants of KH-dom, there was great rejoicing!"

I haven't written anything either. Mostly because I've discovered that I can't write Larxel to save my life. But I wish I could. :( I kind of need to figure it out anyway because they're one of the main couples in one of the AUs I've been working on.

But I still enjoy reading "A Cake Just for You" whenever I'm in a Larxel mood! :)

BUT IT'S STILL SO LONG. MY CREYES. And graciously, I didn't forget about the Axel/Larxene FC. It's simply hard because there's not much to talk about when a pairing is fanon. Actually, what are the couple FCs still active?

I actually want to cringe now when I look back at a Cake Just For You. I find so many faults and mistakes and badness that I'm going to revise it in my FF.net account. Besides, I have to fix my Axel and Larxene a little, so you're not the only one. I need to remind myself that they're not sweet rainbows and roses, and their would-be-relationship-if-Nomura-stopped-being-sucky's dark. Kind of. Depends on what Axel you're using. The CoM, or the gooey amoeba in KH2, or both. It's hard to convey a couple who can honestly love and hate each other, but accepts them for who they are and wouldn't want anyone else (if it goes beyond pure lust). But man, it's much more simpler to do one shots. All I need is a plot bunny to pick from the ears and take home.

LOL, SAL! I didn't know you liked them! If it weren't for the fact that I'm sick of every Org member besides Roxas coming from Radiant Garden, and that Saix and Axel don't mention Larxene at all in Days, I think it would've been cool to see Isa and Lea being BFFs with little!Larxene. Regardless, they'd be one fearsome trio. But if Axel had truly been on Team Marluxia I think I'd prefer MAL, because their conflicting personalities would mesh so well: Marluxia as the calm, elegant, sophisticated one, Axel as the snarky unpredictable wild card, and Larxene as the giggly, but ruthless, one. But then there'd be no room for Roxas. :( Oh well, he can hang out with HPO and Namine.

It's actually recent. I don't know what exactly happened that got me to love this trio. All I remember was that I was going through my headcanons and somehow this conjured up and it stuck. I blame TV Tropes' trinity list. I feel Axel/Saïx/Larxene balance each other well. Axel's the fire, red, and the id. Saïx's blue, cool, and the superego. And Larxene's green, mixture, and the most likely candidate for the ego out of the three. Marluxia and Saïx tend to be more calm and collected, as well as mature, so they can be the antithesis to Axel, while Larxene's a combination of both and lands squarely in the middle. All of SAL, regardless, have a hidden ruthlessness. We know Axel can be a jerk ass and completely selfish and amoral. Saïx's a beast inside, and has nothing but apathy to what he does to others. Larxene's...self-explainable.

Yeah, usually when it comes to Larxene, it gets an automatic self-explainable. Cause really.

Of course, I feel she was good when little. If I did write an AU, I would picture her a sweet child, a bit rambunctious, with a bit of an attitude problem, and snotty sometimes (and if she was in a trio with Lea, then she would so totally bicker and smack him when he needs a good smack cause he's just Lea), but a good girl at heart with compassion and strength. And absolutely damn adorable. Then life happened. The result was our lovely Savage Nymph and her apparent sadism. This is coming from my interpretation of what she meant in the KH light novels, and I do hope it continues. The considered worst bitch of the series having experienced pain to the point that she doesn't want her Heart back? BRING IT. I so wanted Days to explore that rather than keep it in a book, but well, that's another topic altogether.

Hey, at least we got her being somewhat nice to Roxas. So my belief that she would like him better than Sora came true. Yeah, I did think that, mostly cause I felt Roxas' darker demeanor fitted more with something she'd appreciate than Sora's happy-go-lucky hero cliche. Naturally, I didn't expect Roxas to be...blank and weird. But he still contrasted his Other.

Can anyone link me to some good Larxene fanfic? Pretty please? I recently read dead plastic hearts:Fanfic: dead plastic hearts Ch 1, Kingdom Hearts
It was pretty cool but the story is unfinished and the author hasn't updated in a million years.

GAWD.

HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD.

I was so in love with that fanfiction. And I'm incredibly, terribly, horribly disappointed that they haven't updated. It was really good, despite only being three chapters. I feel like pestering the author incessantly, but I won't cause I'm guilty of the same exact thing. Haven't updated for years. I might finally have the motivation soon, but since I don't want to keep readers on another long hiatus if I ever get writer's block, I'll get like 3/4 of the story done and post new chapters in certain time frames. Ta-da.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
TWI!

Eh... (beats head) Trust me, pester them. It's worse to have something written and no one reads it. (/promotion for people to read HCTB since it's really good now and no one reads it and it's getting to the climax and I don't want it to vanish without people knowing)

(cough)

So... Larxene?
[video=youtube;n-LU8Fcemvc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-LU8Fcemvc[/video]
[video=youtube;E5Gyh6vjVTw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5Gyh6vjVTw[/video]
(DARN YOU AMV! WHY U SO HARD TO FIND?)

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
TWI!

Eh... (beats head) Trust me, pester them. It's worse to have something written and no one reads it. (/promotion for people to read HCTB since it's really good now and no one reads it and it's getting to the climax and I don't want it to vanish without people knowing)

But it's been so long already. And I don't want to hear bad news. I genuinely really loved that fic. Sigh.

Also, I've been wondering. Axel lost his tattoos in his original form, something that I'm sad about, and now I'm deathly afraid that Larxene's antennae will go away ;_;. I don't want it to, it's adorable. I wouldn't mind her hair being longer, but don't lose the bugginess.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
DO IT! Trust me. All authors want to know that someone is paying attention.

Yeah, the bugginess really makes her stick out.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
DO IT! Trust me. All authors want to know that someone is paying attention.

Yeah, the bugginess really makes her stick out.

I wish there was a poke button for authors. That will be so annoying >:3.

It does, it really does. I'm still not over Axe-er, Lea's, lack of tattoos. I don't think I ever will :I.

Z

zeroneon

Here are some uhhmm... 'interseting' pictures from Larxene ( If you are under 18 you should not click on it):

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, that's awkward. Thank goodness you can't see them.

I wounder how Larxene would react?
"So you get you heart back and lose you tat's and gain a fagy name. Huh Axey? "

I think she will react with a knife to his face, lol. Who knows if she's still mad about what happened.

I just wonder where she lives, and what's her real name. I'm getting impatient. Like, why can't Nomura just give it? Obviously, it's not like she's his precious Axel/Lea.

Ranko

Please sign me up for this club.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Please sign me up for this club.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oooh, interesting take on it. I'll add more soon once I get the chance.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

WELCOME TO THE LARXENE FC!

Official Larxene Plushie:

Larxene-baby-ava.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back