• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

∇ BATH HAUS of GAGA ∇

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~RexchalOrgXIII~

re: ∇ BATH HAUS <i>of</i> GAGA ∇

^ Yeah, I saw that. Absolutely awful. Her voice started out okay with the piano version of Poker Face, but it was all downhill from there. :/

Lolita

Dear You

Didn't see it. o3o
I don't really get people on Youtube that say that she's "so cute". Just gives more proof most Youtube comments are stupid. I can see Lady GaGa going for the "hot and sexy" and maybe Madonna style, as well as a Diva.
I like her songs Just Dance and Poker Face alot. But that's about it. o3o

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

People on Youtube are stupid, period. Why I never bother talking to anyone.

Just Dance and Poker Face seems to be her best songs.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards

Even I'll admit the second half of her AI performance was a bit shitty. Her vocals were out of tune AND out of time, completely rediculous for a professional.

It was pretty epic, minus the OBVIOUS fuckups.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com

Gah. I'm not a big Lady Gaga fan, but I have to admit that there is something somewhat addicting about her funs. Even if you fucking hate the song, you'll eventually listen to it and get it stuck in your head.

Like Poker Face. I like Just Dance.

I don't know. I suppose I just really like music, for the most part. I'm not into trying to define genres, hating certain genres, or getting upset about stupid similarities between music.

Music's just music to me. If it's good, I'll listen, no matter what. It relaxes me, gets me to dance, and gets me to sing when I've had a really shitty day. Lady Gaga is at least good for that, on the way home from school. So, I suppose that's part of why I have such eclectic tastes in music.

Lolita

Dear You

Exactly. There's something about her music that gets addicting after a while. If you notice though, she can't really dance. She just makes "hot" poses in her music videos.
I don't listen in general to her music. Just those two songs. Unlike some stars, I don't see her in the future for big things or any Grammy awards.

Awards

From what I've seen she actually seems like a pretty poor live performer.

Lolita

Dear You

They must do plenty of voice-fixing in her music videos. o3o Most stars can't sing too well live because they don't have their voices fixed.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

Lady GaGa...
The first half on AI was interesting and some what good, but when it came to the second half she sort of lost it. She was singing a bit too low for the song so it seemed a bit odd.
She's an interesting artist (her look and all). I'm cool with it, makes her "unique"
What I never really liked were her music videos.
The music video for Just Dance and Poker Face were... odd... 0.o

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

I'm currently obsessed with Lady Gaga. *listens to Poker face*

cloudxxzach

She's alright. I heard her on the radio and on American Idol just recently. The dancing scared me........but...she's not that bad I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back