• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

∇ BATH HAUS of GAGA ∇

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elorah

Awards
re: ∇ BATH HAUS <i>of</i> GAGA ∇

Yay I also dislike Lady Gaga. This is nice, knowing other people despise her music :3
Just Dance and Poker Face sound pretty much exactly the same. The ideas of her songs eg "I''m drunk, drugged up, lost and very vulnerable but that's okay.. i'll dance it off and everything should be okay" .. what?!
And personally, I think she's being overplayed, in Australia at least. And people were comparing her to Madonna at one stage?! What?!

Hopefully she's a one album wonder.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards

Yay I also dislike Lady Gaga. This is nice, knowing other people despise her music :3
Just Dance and Poker Face sound pretty much exactly the same. The ideas of her songs eg "I''m drunk, drugged up, lost and very vulnerable but that's okay.. i'll dance it off and everything should be okay" .. what?!
And personally, I think she's being overplayed, in Australia at least. And people were comparing her to Madonna at one stage?! What?!

That is very true.

And the latest song I have herd from her on the radio was very repetitive.

I don't remember what its called, but it is anoying.

EDIT:

Its called "A A" or something.

Bloodgift

How about it?

anyone know her real age?? somone's saying that she's quite old

MarluxiaNo11

Awards

She didn't look that old, oh and there is a high chance of her being a one hit wonder.
But hopefully not.

C

Charlie

Her club remixes of her singles are better than the ones on her album.
I think she's pretty, and i don't mind a couple of her songs.

But thats about it.
She's trying to replace a few artists out there.
But she won't last for very long.

~RexchalOrgXIII~

I actually don't have a problem with the context of her songs. Drinking, drugs, and dancing. The three d's of a fun night. Which is basically what I think Lady Gaga is about. Having a fucking good time.

I personally feel the need to turn the radio up anytime I hear any of her songs. Her songs are extremely catchy. Also, it's funny when people hear "Just Dance" at clubs. Everyone shits bricks and goes crazy dancing. It's very nice.

Her club remixes of her singles are better than the ones on her album.
I think she's pretty, and i don't mind a couple of her songs.

But thats about it.
She's trying to replace a few artists out there.
But she won't last for very long.

I sometimes can't tell the difference between her originals and the club remixes. XD

And as far as her trying to replace artists, aren't all artists trying to do that to some extent? I mean, even if they don't know it, they're trying to be the new Fall Out Boy or Black Eyed Peas... Meh, idk.

Last edited by a moderator:

revarai20

Smile like you mean it

The only song I like from her is Just Dance. That's about it.

She's a combo of Christina Aguilera and someone else I forgot. o_O

I was thinking of a Madonna Wanna-be.

Although I do like her song, Just Dance but that's it.

She sounds nothing like Christina Aguilera except that her music is Pop and yeah, she does look like Christina.

Also what was she thinking when she became friends with Paris Hilton?

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards

I actually don't have a problem with the context of her songs. Drinking, drugs, and dancing. The three d's of a fun night. Which is basically what I think Lady Gaga is about. Having a fucking good time.

I would be surprised if she has actually done drugs besides cough medicine. And god, what is it with these new spangled bands and 'dancing'. All it is with them is dance dance dance dance. As if it's really fucking cool/dangerous/sexy to have songs about nothing that have 'dance' in the title.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards

Disco Heaven, Vanity, Rock Show, Dirty Ice Cream and her three Cherrytree Sessions versions are her best and fucking amazing.

kago

What to say about Lady Gaga........

I like some her songs, Just Dance, Poker Face, Love Game, Rock Show and Again.
I liked her way before she became popular too. Now all her new fans, act like they liked her forever and it's annoying.

That said, i don' think she's original like all her fans say. She's basically a rip off of Kylie Minogue. Kylie even did the lightening bolt on her face. As much as i like some of her songs, i don't think that she will make it far. Probably two more albums at the most.

And i don't think she looks like Christina Aguilera either. The hair is the only thing that they have in common. And while we're on the hair. I'm tired of Gaga fans saying that Christina copied her. Christina had that hair cut when she had black hair in her stripped era, and with blonde hair in her back 2 basics, in 2006. So this would be the third time she had her hair like that. People need to do their research before they make false statements.

And another reason why I think the Gaga fans bag on Christina doing Electro type music; is because they're scared that she will crush Gaga with her own genre. Which there's no doubt she will, she's working with very talented people in the electro genre. And her album is one of the most anticipated of 2009.

I guess i let my Christina fan side take over :)
Anyways i would like it if Gaga and Christina collaborated for her new album.

Last edited:

Usagi

I see you like this artist too! Sooooo awesome! poker face is pretty good too!:36:

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards

Electro type music

People don't know what electro even is. Electro is electronic funk/hip hop. But now it's really fucking cool to say 'YEAH MAN ELECTRO HUHU' even though it just sounds like there are elements of the sort of 80's naff pop that their parents played in the car when they were little mixed with house music like Daft Punk or Justice. Shit bands like The Killers and Keane mix it with their boring alt. rock to make it sound 'hip' and 'cool'. fuck them.

tl;dr i hate pop music trends because they are all flawed.

Last edited:

Efflictim

cuck
Awards

I like Just Dance and Poker Face but that's all I've heard from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back