• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

•~*♥×++The Heartless Fanclub++×♥*~•

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Yay! :D.

hrtlssemblm

~♥Welcome, chasespicer056!♥~

The Heartless welcome you with a plushie as thanks for joining:
heartlessplz

~Umbra~

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
No! T^T My fanfic! It looks like the Heartless can't be enemies in it ;~; And I really like the Heartless, so I might as well bump this thingy with a random comment such as this? ^-^

UmbraTsuki

Awards
I'm a bit confused...XP.
Do you have this fanfic online somewhere? :3.
And yay for thread bumps! :D.
~Umbra~

Epif

The Delicious
Website
No, I have around 25+ pages of notes (on paper) though! I'm trying to keep it as canon as possible. The reason why I can't use Heartless is because the setting is, like, 300,000 years before KH1 and it's supposed to explain why there are only Disney and Square Enix worlds and characters in-game. I'm starting to think that I should start a thread for it (since there are so many notes and I want it as canon as can possibly be).

Epif

The Delicious
Website
Also:
[video=youtube;go8pWgA4nlw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go8pWgA4nlw[/video]

I feel like the Heartless sing this in their heads as they go from world to world <3

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Oohh...that sounds interesting~ :3.
But hmm...for the Disney parts it would probably be harder to make seem really canon >>. Starting a thread for it might be a good idea..

EDIT: LOL nice. X3.
If there were more Heartless cutscenes I'd make a music video for that....heheheh.
~Umbra~

Epif

The Delicious
Website
Haha, can't you just picture the shadows just meandering everywhere mindlessly singing the Doom Song?! xD

Oh, and none of the characters in the game are going to be in my fanfic (other than one), 'cause it's such a long time span :3.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
And hmm, which character? o.o
~Umra~

Ah, but that's the fun part-- I can't tell you >:3. I mean, I'll have to get some more information on the canon before I do. Of course, I'll be changing inconsistencies in the essentials that can logically work 300,000 years before the games, but with this character, I think I need some questions answered first :D. But I'm really excited for him/her/it to be in it!

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
You dubble posted that's a NoNO :p

Some things are allowed in Fan/Hate Clubs.
One of them is double posting. It's not recommended, but it won't get you into that much of trouble either. <:
I mean, just look at Gildragon's FC. He sometimes posts 3 or even 4 times in a row~!

UmbraTsuki

Awards
I did look, sorry I didn't reply ^^;; DX. It sounds pretty interesting~

BUMP!
I DO!!

25 CHARACTERS!
Yay~

You dubble posted that's a NoNO :p
My fault for not posting :p.

Some things are allowed in Fan/Hate Clubs.
One of them is double posting. It's not recommended, but it won't get you into that much of trouble either. <:
I mean, just look at Gildragon's FC. He sometimes posts 3 or even 4 times in a row~!
4 times?? o_O.
That's...a lot XD.

~Umbra~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back