• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

әnígmә

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I'm still not sure if Kijima is Enigma, seems too clean cut for this kind of series. Maybe I'm over estimating it, but I hope not.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
New chapter.

So it seems like her power is to foresee potential deaths that are about to happen and how.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
so what up? is it future sight or what lol?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
New chapter.

Telepathy, huh? While that's interesting (and would probably be pretty adorable were it not for the life/death situation they are in), it just seems like his actual power would have manifested more often so that he could realize it. I don't know, probably thinking too much on it.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Quite an interesting twist actually. Wonder if the mangaka has had this planned out from the beginning or what.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Now that was a twisticle.

3 new chapters are up on mangareader.

I'm definitely liking the use of Sumio's power now, its a different take on it to be sure, something I've come to expect from this series and its use of powers.

Seems like the end may not be as clear in sight as I thought.

Esso

Fire Breaker
Shoot this is really getting good. Very pleased to know Kijima wasn't actually Enigma all along. The mangaka's totally done a great job with elaborating Sumio's power; not to mention making Takemaru look awesome as always.

Don't know how much longer I can suppress my hype now >.<

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Oh man, I want to know what's going on!

This mangaka is so good at building intrigue.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Yes.
I love this series. Hopefully they beat the shit out of Kijima

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Am I the only one who's very annoyed with how many twists we're getting that nobody could have, in no way possible, been predicted? I still like this series, but this is seriously getting on my nerves.

And Enigma is.. SOMEBODY FROM THE PAST, WHO WON'T BE INTRODUCED UNTIL NOW!
Sumio's power is actually based upon.. HIS CELLPHONE, WHICH HE JUST PICKED UP!

Like, really. I'm starting to get annoyed that all these twists are just new facts.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
New chapter.

A little corny, but the cliffhanger made up for it. Though, I don't really think I liked Kijima's character twist.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I wonder if it really is Enigma this time and not another fake/lie/twist.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
So, I saw the new chapter . . . which was apparently preceded by three other chapters that I didn't realize were out :p

Read those four chapters.

Not bad. Not bad at all. I thought the whole "reveal everything now" approach was kinda cheap, but the reveal of what enigma actually is was nice (if not completely obvious as soon as you see it). Plus, the sudden reveal was aided by the fact that this manga doesn't seem like it is going to end anywhere near as soon as we thought.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Yeah there was a mass update on mangareader of all the series that the group does, Medaka Box, Enigma and Magico which was nice. Yeah, I'm quite happy that it isn't ending as it is a very good series, I hope it doesn't go on for too long though.

I did feel like the reveal was...iunno, I liked it but something did seem off about the way it was presented. Very interested where they will be going on after this considering we'll be losing a few people due to their wishes solving everything. Hope Bro-ru stays.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
That explains why I didn't see it. I don't read Medaka, and I read Magico at RHS `3`

But yeah, it was weird. Because, when you see what enigma really is, it's nice (because you expect a person), but at the same time it almost makes too much sense, lol

I'm with you on Bro-ru. Not sure what role he would take though now that he doesn't (or at least shouldn't) have his powers anymore.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Caught up with the last chapter finally =3. Can't say I didn't see that part coming about Enigma's identity, but still I found it good =).

I'm wondering how Sumio is going to be affected by the power/curse of Enigma? and how he will actually end it x3!
I'm not sure what Bro-ru is going to do anymore with how he have regained his body back, except if his powers were later 'leveled up' or revealed to be something deeper like 'possession' or 'animation' or neither/ rant

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
ohohoho. hello there.

This looks to be an interesting Act methinks. Not sure if it'll run for as long as Act 2.

I hope so purely because of Vault Head.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Took me a while to read the latest chapters, but I'm glad I got around to it.

I knew this was going to be a great arc simply for Mr. Vault Head.

Better than that though, the setup is pretty damn interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back