• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

This picture of roxas and xion

Oh I'm just state my theory. I think Terra and Aqua =Axel and Xion.
  2. G

This picture of roxas and xion

Axel is there too. Make me think Axel would be terra and Xion would be Aqua I'm probably wrong or Possibly restatinga theory but ya know. I try http://www.khinsider.com/images/!/newdaysupdate/days02.jpg
  3. G

Crisis Core in BBS?

crisis would fit but it wouldn't be a young zach since it already back in time from Final Fantasy 7 it would just play with Crisis Core. Young Cloud would fit though
  4. G

Reincarnation

I was reading a thread and this member posted this and just Birth by sleep got me thinking. When something dies some people believe it's being can move to another body. Maybe. Master X died at one point, but his heart was strong a created another entity but he didn't have his same mind as before...
  5. G

i found a kid that looks like Riku

Oh jeez. You wouldn't know sarcasm if it bit you in the backside
  6. G

BBS offical myspace

Oh, get over it. Over Half the people the world have a Myspace. But this is definately not the offical website.
  7. G

Terra's Lingering existence

I recall someone calling the armor which fought Sora in FM+ the Lingering Testiment or something of that nature. This will come into play in a bit okay. (I can feel the flaming and bashing coming on) Axel all throughout Kingdom Hearts 2 was so full of emotions. Nobodies are not supposed to feel...
  8. G

Who the heck is #14?

It's like she isn't even a real person anymore. Any person want to help explain where she went or what she has to do with anything? And what was the mysterious creature Xemnas was hiding?
  9. G

Vens Clothes....

You all really need to chill. I actually did not notice because I never look closely at things so thanks I did already notice the wristbands are similar but not the same And One thing that really bothers me Where the hell did you get the Idea that sora's hair is the same and Ven's...
  10. G

Is Namine really the Nobody?

LMAO I LOVE IT "Luxord is British" Kairi's heart was in sora's body protecting him from the heartless. I'm going to assume when yu die on kh 1 that is kairi's heart that comes out Anyway, Namine was created weird and I'm not sure at what time she was made It was either whe kairi gave her...
  11. G

The New Enemy, connected to Master Xehanort

I think Mickey is still an Apperentice of Yensid at this time or something Because int he video with the moon he's not in his Spiffy king clothes he's in kind of dark clothes I wouldn't want to use my nice clothes to train and stuff And He's carrying the little Starkeeper keyblade or whatever...
  12. G

New Symbol

And That's exactly what I meant Maybe it wasn't read that way,but that is exactly it... Actually. I think the Heart not Being Xed out Means that the do have and heart and An Existing body Tied together
  13. G

14th Weapon

LOL Watch her be another Zexion Only attack she'll have is BETCH SLAP ATTACK
  14. G

14 who?

Okay WTF Who Is the number 14? She was not in KH2 so she doesn't not deserve to not ...exist...(huh?) Anyway Does anyone have a picture of her Cus I don't like that they are hiding this number 14 chick from me I want to know who she is so could someone please explain what they know about her so far
  15. G

New Symbol

Uh No, I'm pretty sure onyl one person had Sora's Crown It was HIS trademark thing Why would these there have the same thing if it was trademark... K thanks EDIT: ON SNAP I just noticed. Its the Heart Symbol And the Full body symbol (Nobodies) put together Maybe it means They are Pure hearted...
  16. G

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

Ahh! Must Have! Give it to me!:toungesmile:
  17. G

Secret Movie and Fenrir?

What Was the importance of constantly showing the Fenrir Keyblade over and over in the FM+ Secret Movie? I watched it all in slow motion to see the effects better and I kept seeing the fenrir keyblade. Don't you get that from beating Sephi... or is it not called Fenrir.
  18. G

Theory.

Thank you.:thumbsup: I'm pretty hopeful some is correct.
  19. G

Theory.

All right. So Now that the special scene has come out I have been reading some very nice theories. No one that I have seen so far has even thrown the one I have out as an Idea. So Here it goes. There are 3 Knights or Soilders or whatever right. Ven- Short Blonde Knight Aqua- Blue Haired Knight...
  20. G

The new trailor and Duality.

Red eyes my butt... I do not see any red eyes. Tetsuya said It wouldn't be called Kingdom Hearts READ READ READ!
Back