• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who the heck is #14?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Do you even BOTHER to look at other threads? I guess not, because if you did, you would not be posting this crap.

WE DON'T KNOW WHO THE 14TH MEMBER IS. WE DON'T KNOW JACK-SHIT ABOUT HER. HER IDENTITY IS UNKNOWN, SO WAIT FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE GAME! And what the hell do you mean "Mysterious Creature Xemnas was hiding"?

Gothic_Donald

Website
www.myspace.com
There was something mysterious in one of the trailors a long time ago that was lurking around. It was down below Ansem's computer.
I wish I remembered exactly when it came out. I do know the trailer came out close to when FM+ and Re:CoM were coming out

Oh and TwlightMan. Don't be an ass okay. I didn't know and I didn't see any threads. Don't be rude because I wasn't being rude to anybody.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
There was something mysterious in one of the trailors a long time ago that was lurking around. It was down below Ansem's computer.
I wish I remembered exactly when it came out. I do know the trailer came out close to when FM+ and Re:CoM were coming out

Oh and TwlightMan. Don't be an ass okay. I didn't know and I didn't see any threads. Don't be rude because I wasn't being rude to anybody.

No one is being an ass and I'm not being rude, I'm being logic and helpful. You asked a question, I gave an answer. Simple as that. There is a stickied thread called 358/2 Days. You should have asked your question there.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I wish I remembered exactly when it came out. I do know the trailer came out close to when FM+ and Re:CoM were coming out.

Oh, I think I know what you mean. In that case, it's not a "mysterious creature". It's just Aqua's armor.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
here are some pictures of her armor. click on them for a better view. =]

Gothic_Donald

Website
www.myspace.com
Oh wow! That is the first tim I have actually seen that video of here armor.
I've only seen half of th armor usually. Thank you so much. This actually make me feel like one of my Xehanort Theories is a possiblity.

thank you for the armor pictures. All I needed to see was the keyblade and I knew it was her armor.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
The 14th member's name is Luxcy. She looks 19. She has tan skin with blue eyes and black hair. Her weapon is a blue blade tipped whip. She helps Roxas turn good in the adventures in Kingdom Hearts 358/2. No we don't know who she is yet. I'm sure there will be some big article on the home page when it gets released though. We just have to wait. There are a few threads that debate if she is Aqua or Aqua's nobody but other then that there is no info.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
The 14th member's name is Luxcy. She looks 19. She has tan skin with blue eyes and black hair. Her weapon is a blue blade tipped whip. She helps Roxas turn good in the adventures in Kingdom Hearts 358/2.
??? i really hope ur joking, if not, ur stupid, dont post thinks u dream or just think about, unless it's a new theory thing... and how did u think of lucy?? why not Jackie or liza or jennifer???

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Did you read the rest of my post or just stopped after my thought? I didn't even notice that it made Lucy I just typed. ^_^ well sorry for mess'n with you guys. Well when there is new info there will be a big article on the homepage with all kinds of pictures and what not. We just have to wait until that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back