• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's Lingering existence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gothic_Donald

Website
www.myspace.com
I recall someone calling the armor which fought Sora in FM+ the Lingering Testiment or something of that nature. This will come into play in a bit okay.
(I can feel the flaming and bashing coming on)

Axel all throughout Kingdom Hearts 2 was so full of emotions. Nobodies are not supposed to feel anything
So tell me why he could have so many emotions running. Tell me why he cried after Roxas was about to leave. I am pretty sure that tear was from Axel just because of how he is. Roxas though in his existence/non-existence doesn't carry the heart, he can feel Sora's emotions there for allowing him to care and be compassionate about anyone. Axel possibly has the same thing. It was sort of hinted at when he did his cool little Kamikaze attack on all of those dusk. I don't remember what his words were but if you play that scene you will here something he says that totally made me freak out.

Okay so Terra is pretty much lingering waiting for MX I guess because he has an obsension over destroying him. I believe that possibly at one point Terra was turned into a heartless and the Lingering Testament and Axel were left behind. I am possible wrong because I've heard Axel's name was Ale.
I stil believe it's a pretty decent theory because Ven and Roxas look so much alike I would assume that as a Nobody Terra would remember Ven and see him in Roxas. just my guess. Anyway I'm done because I think I might have proved myself wrong. I just felt lik thinking.

Last edited:

afrobutt

Silver Member
Okay so Terra is pretty much lingering waiting for MX I guess because he has an obsension over destroying him. I believe that possibly at one point Terra was turned into a heartless and the Lingering Testament and Axel were left behind. I am possible wrong because I've heard Axel's name was Lea.
I stil believe it's a pretty decent theory because Ven and Roxas look so much alike I would assume that as a Nobody Terra would remember Ven and see him in Roxas. just my guess. Anyway I'm done because I think I might have proved myself wrong. I just felt lik thinking.

... Axel isn't Terra's nobody TERRA= ALE. Nope, not similer. So you're theory is a no go.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Axel all throughout Kingdom Hearts 2 was so full of emotions. Nobodies are not supposed to feel anything
So tell me why he could have so many emotions running. Tell me why he cried after Roxas was about to leave. I am pretty sure that tear was from Axel just because of how he is. Roxas though in his existence/non-existence doesn't carry the heart, he can feel Sora's emotions there for allowing him to care and be compassionate about anyone.Axel possibly has the same thing.

I'm guessing this has something to do with his connection with Roxas.

It was sort of hinted at when he did his cool little Kamikaze attack on all of those dusk. I don't remember what his words were but if you play that scene you will here something he says that totally made me freak out.

He said Roxas and Sora made him feel like he had a heart.

Okay so Terra is pretty much lingering waiting for MX I guess because he has an obsension over destroying him. I believe that possibly at one point Terra was turned into a heartless and the Lingering Testament and Axel were left behind. I am possible wrong because I've heard Axel's name was Ale.

Okay.

1. Their names not matching is automatically a flaw. And even in the scenario that Terra would have chosen another name to anagram besides his own, what could he have possibly named himself after?

2. Terra and Axel don't really look alike. Body shape, hair/eye color is way too different.

3. When would this happen? If it's before Xehanort starts the experiments and produces pureblood heartless, no. So far we've been led to believe that heartless didn't exist until that point in time.

4. There are more similarities between Xehanort and Terra than Terra and Axel.

Last edited:

kh is ba

Yes but at least they all looked a little similar. Also like Hades said there is still the name thing, Terra with an X doesn't make Axel and since Axel's in the organization; unlike Namine; this applies.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Yeah I know. A few things though. Xemnas' original name was Xehanort and he changed it and Roxas and Sora did not have the same hair color. Nor did Namine and Kairi

Well, that's a good point. Xemnas is named after Ansem, even though that's not his real name. So I suppose the same could be done with others >.>

ShadowDusk

Yeah, but they looked the same in the face and I don't think Terra looks anything like Axel.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yeah I know. A few things though. Xemnas' original name was Xehanort and he changed it

Yes, this is true. However, he chose that name to anagram for a reason. What reason would Terra have to not use his own name, and if he did, what would this name be?

and Roxas and Sora did not have the same hair color. Nor did Namine and Kairi

Eh, that's true, but you have to consider the fact that both of those are "special" nobodies. We haven't seen a true, normal nobody/somebody duo yet.

Rix

:)
Awards
yup, that was random.

And for the Axel has emotions thing it can have something to do with his connection to Roxas.
Another thing I have thought of if is Axel is different from other nobodies, there is something specal about him. Something about his past perhps? But I don't think he is special in the same way s Roxas and Namine though...

And I highly doubt that Axel is Terra... They have nothing in common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back