• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reincarnation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gothic_Donald

Website
www.myspace.com
^Birth by sleep.........
enough said...

I was reading a thread and this member posted this and just Birth by sleep got me thinking.
When something dies some people believe it's being can move to another body.
Maybe. Master X died at one point, but his heart was strong a created another entity but he didn't have his same mind as before because it was in his old body. Of course the heart would make a young body or find a younger one at least and that younger body became Xehanort. Maybe. Someone might have posted this before, but i don't care because this was on my mind so i posted it.

avrenim075

Reincarnation isn't impossible, it just doesn't seem likely. If it did happen, it would have to be some kind of special circumstance in which the new person/body was a lot older than a newborn. Otherwise they would still be 10 or younger in KH1.

Its certainly possible.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
I belive That u used the wrong Word, Reincarnation, Isnt that what happened when Sora became a Heartless and Roxas was birth? o.o I mean Roxas is Sora so He was rebirth in other body, So maybe Master Xehanort became a Nobody that is the Xehanort that we all knoe? o_O and then His memories and stuff that he lost, It might explained why he cant remember, also we have to remember that Nobodies are birth in other worlds, so maybe he was birth in The Radiant Gardens and was found By Ansem the wise, and Perhaps The thing about Taking Kingdom Hearts (KH I ansem KH II XEMNAS) If we all look, Wasnt that what MX tried to do? and How bout his apprentice Maybe the History repeated on KH I, ya knoe Riku was kinda Ansems Apprentice o.o ALSO THEY USE THE SAME CLOTHES XD so Well this is just a crazy idea i had x_x

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
That does seem sorta possible. I had more of the idea of "body jumping" to merge with someone else soul (I was thinking Terra's), and that he didn't have any memory of who he was cause his mind was screwed up into thinking he was one person, but also another so his mind was torn and went blank. A little like a FMA type thing.

Stars

リク
I was reading a thread and this member posted this and just Birth by sleep got me thinking.
When something dies some people believe it's being can move to another body.
Maybe. Master X died at one point, but his heart was strong a created another entity but he didn't have his same mind as before because it was in his old body. Of course the heart would make a young body or find a younger one at least and that younger body became Xehanort. Maybe. Someone might have posted this before, but i don't care because this was on my mind so i posted it.

I don't think MX die.. His body may be destroy and..he is.. like Xehanort's heartless..Possessed someone and using their body to live..//

A

Anima Relic

I say it's impossible for one major reason that was stated in the game.

1. All hearts come from KH and eventually return to KH.

Sure, MX is a badass and everything, but I think even his heart would return to KH regardless, when he dies of natural causes no matter how strong his heart is.

V

V.A.T.13

1. All hearts come from KH and eventually return to KH.
What happens during "eventually" hmmm? :3

when he dies of natural causes no matter how strong his heart is.
No one dies of natural causes in KH. You so silly.

A

Anima Relic

What happens during "eventually" hmmm? :3

Eventually being immediately after death natural causes :lol:

No one dies of natural causes in KH. You so silly.

Try telling that to everyone in Radient Garden. Oh my guess what? THERE ARE NONE :lol: All that is there is the FF crew and disney crew lol. The actual humans died from heart attacks lol.

hakumei0

i always thought of reincarnation being possible,
but i guess if it is possible then would be more complicated as because there has got to do witht eh body, teh heart then the nobodies and all.
and it really makes u think since ven looks like roxas or with Xehanort, thats why it could be plausible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back