• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
You separate the eggs. I think they mean the yolk from the whites. Whip the whites and then mix the yolk. you know how to do that right?

Uhh...take a spoon and scoop out the yolk? LOL

I'm sure cool whip will be alright....I used whipped cream. LOL

Oh and I beat the egg whites, but they don't get thick really, they just get drooly and droopy. Egg whites are the clear part of the egg, right?

Well I put the milk and the egg yolks and the sugar together. It's not creamy, just...liquidy. Like I expected. XD

EDIT: K I just put everything in the fridge. Tastes great! Does Philadelphia Cream Cheese = Cool Whip?

Last edited:

Xayn

EDIT: K I just put everything in the fridge. Tastes great! Does Philadelphia Cream Cheese = Cool Whip?

I don't think so, but who says you need to follow directions accordingly? It's fun to experiment! You should tell me when you finish.

Lady Aino

it looks really good! i cant wait to make myself some! where did u find the sea salt? i have no idea where to get my hands on some...

I'm pretty sure you can find sea salt at any supermarket...or at least where I live it's really easy to get a hold of ^__^

Aww Xayn the picture of it look so cute and tasty. Mmm...
Did you make it all by yourself?

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Wow, it looks like it does in the game! =O I'm impressed!

Now I want to make some. :D

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
that looks quite delicous, one of these days im going to have to make me some of those, they probabaly taste very good

kinda reminds me of salt water taffy

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Lol! That is so awesome! You are amazing, my friend. Now, tell me, did you come up with this recipe yourself, or did you find it somewhere? Regardless, I'll be making it sometime soon.

Linked By Fate

oooo me too!! but then i'd make a mess since i'm horrible in the kitchen.

but i will try one day!!!! one day!!!!! i'd make so much i'd get sick of it

Josh

Silver Member
wow lol that actually looks like the real thing off the game. hahaha awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back