• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS offical myspace

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
ok this isn't my profile it belongs to another member of khinsider.com but the page is myspace.com/kingdomhearts3music

i would like to bring this up because the host of that website(and ther other 3[only Ven page i believe is controlled by someone else])have created very well done profile of Terra, Ven, and Aqua(Host)

sadly you must be a role player or para-roleplayer to add them all except for the music page...but if you want to learn a few things or read facts/theories that interest you you can go on the Terra page at myspace.com/the_lingering_sentiment

Last edited:

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
A game has a MySpace?

A member here made it and it is being called official?

There is bad grammar?

Oh dear...

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
ok this isn't my profile it belongs to another member of khinsider.com but the page is myspace.com/kingdomhearts3music

i would like to bring this up because the host of that website(and ther other 3[only Ven page i believe is controlled by someone else])have created very well done profile of Terra, Ven, and Aqua(Host)

sadly you must be a role player or para-roleplayer to add them all except for the music page...but if you want to learn a few things or read facts/theories that interest you you can go on the Terra page at myspace.com/the_lingering_sentiment
Thanks for sharing this all with us, but....
I really don't think this is the right place to advertise a myspace don't you?
We all come here to this awesome site to get all our info on BBS or any of the awesome games comming out, Im sorry but perhaps this isn't the right place to advertise a myspace, infact it's a little bit of a waste of time.

Perhaps you could have sent a PM to all your buddies asking them to pass on the word but as far as making a thread here on it, I'm not so sure....

A

Anima Relic

How dare you dirty our clean site, with MYSPACE :glare: !!!!!

rasensora

you guys are real haters, damn. i have a myspace and youtube account and they are pretty good. dont hate. and even though you hate them dont say stupid crap about making the site dirty by talking about it even though no one should f*ck with KH thats a bit excessive dontcha think? grow up please. and PM me if you wanna be pals

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
you guys are real haters, damn. i have a myspace and youtube account and they are pretty good. dont hate. and even though you hate them dont say stupid crap about making the site dirty by talking about it even though no one should f*ck with KH thats a bit excessive dontcha think? grow up please. and PM me if you wanna be pals

yea i got an account on both also

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days

well....... that's.... just random..... I have nothing more to say, though I'm not surprised.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better

Has the word "hate" grown to a new meaning or something? Don't assume we hate anything.

I have a YouTube account to comment. I can't make videos. But MySpace is just so wrong....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back