• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Something I drew with a pen...

Well, what I have established about this is: 1. I could have made use of shadows... 2. And...some things (i.e. that bush in front of the cabin) could have been shaded better... Okay, what do you think?
  2. A

What kind of people do you attract?

This isn't just like sexual attraction. It's like: (examples below) 1.) What kind of people find you interesting or whatever. 2.) Who likes to be around you. 3.) Weird behaviors they exhibit around you. For example: When taking public transportation to college, weirdos always stare at me...
  3. A

Sora's clothes

Does anyone else find it funny that in KH2 the new outfit bestowed upon Sora by those three fairies from Sleeping Beauty resembled Ven's ? (and Roxas' does too...duh...) (Why did those fairies bestow THAT outfit on Sora...with those drive form abilities; many of which resembled play styles from...
  4. A

Time Travel ...ooooo!

I really don't give a damn about rep anymore or anything so flame away!!!!! M' kay, Xehanort's Heartless went through something at the end of Kh1 when he was "defeated at that door of light thingy (Kingdom Hearts)". Through the process, he may have somehow gone back in time and brought along...
  5. A

Prayer...huh....yeah....what is it good for?

I am new to this section. I looked about and I have yet to see a topic on this point exactly. Please forgive if this was already spoken about... Okay, why do people pray? Everything one prays for is, when you think about it, selfish. If you pray for your town to receive rain, you could flood...
  6. A

To 'Repress' the Darkness

What if repressing Darkness by forgetting it is a bad thing in KH? You know, like in real life, repressing your inner darkness can leave bad results.One could possibly even 'destroy' oneself. What if all the KH Universe(all the citizens, worlds, and Kingdom Hearts itself) were made to forget the...
  7. A

Max Fletcher!- Cammy..Street Fighter 4

Anyone know what they are saying in those 2-D Fighters and some 3-D Fighters? LOL When it is in Japanese, considering, you didn't look at the movelist or have not already known the names of the moves!? lmao E.g. Cammy: "Tiger Bubble"! and her Ultra, "Never kiss Max Fletcher!" What does it...
  8. A

Alot has happened in 15 years, huh?

What the hell is the KH Timeline? NO...not the basic, obvious timeline of the series' lineage e.g.( 'BBS-Coded') NOT THE ORDER OF WHICH THE GAMES TAKE PLACE... ...but the intricate stuff, like the Organization's formation, plans, etc. They sure have done ALOT in 15 years, a whole LOT! Wouldn't...
  9. A

Just a Question... about that door

Weren't Sora and Riku, about, 4 years old during the events of BBS...You know, when they discovered that door in the cave?... And what the hell was that door's purpose again? Also, can someone tell me when the game(s) explained it's purpose?( if they did) This should be closed, if it's dumb,,,
  10. A

EXTREEEEEEEEEMELY CONFUSING!

Okay, what if Roxas is actually Ventus' Nobody? This may have, no, I'm almost sure this was already mentioned, but keep this in mind. Don't think of this as 'repetitive' or that it is the main idea of this thread, for it is not.(Had to clear that up) Sora looks like Roxas but Ven is an exact...
  11. A

WTF~ Sora's Importance...uum?

Why does the whole "Ventus/Sora/Roxas"(v/s/r) thing exist again? If Riku was to be the original keyblade master chosen by Terra, why the (v/s/r) theories? Sora should not, in a way, be all that important, especially when it comes to Ven. (at least in BBS) But, then again, why would, as...
  12. A

Fan-fiction... sort of.

If there was an Organization 1000 or something (*joke*), you're a Nobody, you joined....yada, yada, yada. What would you want your Nobody's name to be(anagram of your username and add an X, obviously), and what would be your abilities? I would be, ( with my username AzzurroRainrebor)...
  13. A

~thinking back~ HMM. JUST A QUESTION?

I do not know yet if anyone has posted a thread about this or whatever, but which scenes in KH1 and KH2, do you think, could have a connection to BBS? Just thinking back. I think that the voice at the beginning of KH1 in Sora's dream was of some hidden significance.
  14. A

Why didn't any knowledge of Ven, Aqua, Terra or their master appear in KH1??

*sigh*...er..um...Whatever. This topic may have already been covered, so excuse me if this seems redundant or obsolete. This is after all, my first post. What are, if any, the speculations upon what happen to Ven, Aqua, Terra, and their Master betwixt the storylines of BbS and KH1? This is sort...
Back