• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time Travel ...ooooo!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzzurroRainrebor

I really don't give a damn about rep anymore or anything so flame away!!!!!

M' kay, Xehanort's Heartless went through something at the end of Kh1 when he was "defeated at that door of light thingy (Kingdom Hearts)". Through the process, he may have somehow gone back in time and brought along with him- either a clone of Roxas or the shadow(on his back). Through the process became the shadow may have become DS (not probable, lol).

Nomura said Ven isn't Roxas wah wah wah!!! Okay, Duh! He is not, but could he have a clone...Ven? lol
Xehanort's Heartless is Master Xehanort....is basically what I'm trying to say...though, I doubt it...

Maybe, he had gone through a strenuous process of "enlightenment" or something...BbS made him look like a god...seriously...

FLAME AND DESTROY TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT!!!....I already know why this isn't possible, but I want to see you guys have "fun" with this...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I've heard a lot of over-the-top ideas in KH.

But this might just take the cake.

There were no Heartless at the time of BBS, so that's impossible for XH = MX.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Xehanort's Heartless is still a Heartless. There's still his Heart and still his Darkness, so he's still a Heartless.

Plus how would this ontological paradox even start?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
M' kay, Xehanort's Heartless went through something at the end of Kh1 when he was "defeated at that door of light thingy (Kingdom Hearts)".

...You mean the Door to Darkness, right?

Through the process, he may have somehow gone back in time and brought along with him- either a clone of Roxas or the shadow(on his back). Through the process became the shadow may have become DS (not probable, lol).

Nomura said Ven isn't Roxas wah wah wah!!! Okay, Duh! He is not, but could he have a clone...Ven? lol
Xehanort's Heartless is Master Xehanort....is basically what I'm trying to say...though, I doubt it...

Maybe, he had gone through a strenuous process of "enlightenment" or something...BbS made him look like a god...seriously...

=|

FLAME AND DESTROY TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT!!!....I already know why this isn't possible, but I want to see you guys have "fun" with this...

You wouldn't happen to work at a gamestop, would you?

∞;4537068 said:
Xehanort's Heartless is still a Heartless. There's still his Heart and still his Darkness, so he's still a Heartless.

Technically, we don't know what XH is for sure yet.
There's more than enough evidence pointing toward him being a free-floating heart, like Sora was during CoM, than a Heartless.

Khaki45

I really don't give a damn about rep anymore or anything so flame away!!!!!

You an me both! I agree!

Im not so sure bout the theory tho, I still think that a Replica might be involved SOMEWHERE in the Birth by Sleep story

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
ummm no just no >.>
think before you say something

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
This, is a bit (a lot) pointless. Members here didn't join the forum just to join and flame peoples, there's boards made for that... If you do a theory, even an extremely unlikely one, try to believe in it. Posting a theory you know in before is wrong, just to see people's reaction, it's trolling/spamming...

This being said, I won't comment on the theory since you made it clear you already know it impossible.

Awards
Good question...lol...(^_^) That's precisely what I'm looking for; I want to see people have fun with this...

You do realize that this would mean Xehanort's Heartless necessitates his own existence, right?

He goes back in time, becomes MX, and then is somehow spawned from the mess (and goes back in time again, and again, and again), ie an ontological paradox. The biggest issue is that he would have no origin, no starting point, and thus no true means to exist in the first place. In fact, this would mean that, since Xehanort's Heartless is MX, that when Xehanort's Heartless is made from Xehanort, it is actually Xehanort's Heartless' Heartless, and so on and so forth.

Time travel is supposed to be the center of your theory and yet it's the vaguest part of the whole thing. Xehanort's Heartless just happens to... what exactly? Get sucked into a time warp?

AzzurroRainrebor

Yay...this is what I like to see...and also I worked at Game Stop for a month...

Based on what people wrote I was going to say...stuff....but whatever...maybe you should just close this...

This theory...is also a riddle...if no one's noticed already...

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
∞;4538392 said:
Poor job at covering your ass, that there.

Haha...I have to agree there. If you don't believe in your theory then it's kiiiiiiiiinnda pointless to post. Time travel? Really? Nomura definetly wouldn't pull the Time Travel card out of his @$$ just for an extra dollar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back