• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I drew with a pen...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzzurroRainrebor

Cabin_by_AzzurroRain.jpg

Well, what I have established about this is:

1. I could have made use of shadows...
2. And...some things (i.e. that bush in front of the cabin) could have been shaded better...

Okay, what do you think?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I thought that was a tumbleweed in front of the cabin, actually.

I really thing the cabin could have used (as you said) shading, so it doesn't look like it's just floating on space. Some detail aroung the outer of it would have helped, too, like slight build-ups of dirt. Aside from the lack of shading, it's pretty nice. I especially love the fading of the trees as they go further back.

B

BloodRose

WHOLY BEEP THAT IS SO KEWL!!!
Your so good at drawing =)
yes shadows would've looked better but you can't blame you, lots of good detail and good line strokes xD

AzzurroRainrebor

Shinkirō;4885873 said:
I thought that was a tumbleweed in front of the cabin, actually.

I really thing the cabin could have used (as you said) shading, so it doesn't look like it's just floating on space. Some detail aroung the outer of it would have helped, too, like slight build-ups of dirt. Aside from the lack of shading, it's pretty nice. I especially love the fading of the trees as they go further back.

Thank you...and yeah, after thinking about it and looking at it, I realized that the cabin was sorta "cut and pasted looking". As though I took the cabin from something else and placed it in a new location...

WHOLY BEEP THAT IS SO KEWL!!!
Your so good at drawing =)
yes shadows would've looked better but you can't blame you, lots of good detail and good line strokes xD

Thanks...

O.O

That's really good, especially that it's in pen.
But the cabin's position is a little bit weird.
Overall it's awesome. :3

Thank you... I started to notice the cabin thing; I think it sorta has something to do with the shading and how I drew the pathway thingy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back