• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why didn't any knowledge of Ven, Aqua, Terra or their master appear in KH1??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzzurroRainrebor

*sigh*...er..um...Whatever. This topic may have already been covered, so excuse me if this seems redundant or obsolete. This is after all, my first post. What are, if any, the speculations upon what happen to Ven, Aqua, Terra, and their Master betwixt the storylines of BbS and KH1? This is sort of a summary to help me compose more theories. *LOAD*​

Trimms

Sora was not involved with history text books when fighting the Heartless, he was just trying to save worlds. He didn't know much back story, so neither do we. Plus, you may find after playing BBS that there are allusions to it in KH1 that we don't recognize until we have gone through BBS.

Muse

you look atrocious
It wasn't necessary to the story that Sora knew what happened to his predecessors. It may become relevant later, but it wasn't at the time. He needed to defeat Maleficent and free the PoH. No time for a history lesson.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Pretty sure why this is will be explained in BBS.

IIRC no one knew to much about the Keyblade and even then there were several legends floating around.

Apollo

Silver Member
Because when KH1 was being developed, sequels and prequels weren't being taken into consideration.

However, it sounds like they're going to try to make BBS and KH connect naturally. Nomura said something like 'the events of Kingdom Hearts will seem inevitable'.

This

H

Haxon

i think mostly cuz they probably didnt plan on BBS and theyre just adding it now

Papou

I'm confused... is this thread about the lack of evidence of BBS in KH, or is it about what happens to TAV?

Apollo

Silver Member
I'm confused... is this thread about the lack of evidence of BBS in KH, or is it about what happens to TAV?

Eh, it doesn't really matter. It's the OP fault for making both of them different.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
i think its safe to say that they dont make an original game expecting to make a sequel/prequel, because u have to test to see if its received well. if they can make connections they will but if not it'll just come up like it did in kh2 and future installments.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
i bet there will be some parts of bbs that will tie into kh1 and make us go "ah, know i get why that happened"
there is usually some parts of games that are a mystery and that will be explained in later installments

Apollo

Silver Member
Maybe it's just like that because Tetsuya Nomura knew what he was doing!!

I doubt. He has confirmend it himself, that he had little idea on what KH2 was going to be about at first. Also he didn't know what TAV's names or faces were when he made the KH2 secret ending. He might have a vauge idea on whats going on, but for the most part he is making it up as he goes.

Muse

you look atrocious
If the answer you're looking for is more of a in-game answer than just, "Nomura didn't think that far ahead!", then my answer is that it was irrelevant at the time. Sora just needed to know who the bad guys where and that he needed to beat them to free his friends and the PoH, and subsequently save the universe. He did not need to know who his predecessors were or what exactly happened to lead up to the story thus far.

If anything, he would learn that afterwards, if he were ever to learn about BBS.

Captain Yoyo

If the answer you're looking for is more of a in-game answer than just, "Nomura didn't think that far ahead!", then my answer is that it was irrelevant at the time.
exactly my friend, and why should he have?

Sora just needed to know who the bad guys where and that he needed to beat them to free his friends and the PoH, and subsequently save the universe. He did not need to know who his predecessors were or what exactly happened to lead up to the story thus far.

If anything, he would learn that afterwards, if he were ever to learn about BBS.

sora was a sorta, 'go with flow man' type guy, although we may hate him for it, and he diddnt really think about anything except writing dodgy emotional speeches and practising them until he diddnt need palm cards, freeing his friend who had gone to dark side and saving his chick.
he diddnt really care about the other stuff, why else would he go that far just to kill himself, because he diddnt know that kairi would bring him back, any normal human would think before doing something like that.
even me , and i dont think before doing anything.
and if sora doesnt think about the future , why should nomura think WELL into it?

Happy Chap

KH1 had enough questions about the past anyway, BBS is sure to have a perfect story that ties in and explains things. Nomura will probably make small questions into big plot related scenes too, it's all good.

Eternal_Key

Ryuki90

The most logical answer for me is, if they do talk about TAV in KH1, then BBS should come out first befor KH2

hakaui

Sora was not involved with history text books when fighting the Heartless, he was just trying to save worlds. He didn't know much back story, so neither do we. Plus, you may find after playing BBS that there are allusions to it in KH1 that we don't recognize until we have gone through BBS.

That pretty much sums it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back