• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alot has happened in 15 years, huh?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzzurroRainrebor

What the hell is the KH Timeline? NO...not the basic, obvious timeline of the series' lineage e.g.( 'BBS-Coded') NOT THE ORDER OF WHICH THE GAMES TAKE PLACE...

...but the intricate stuff, like the Organization's formation, plans, etc. They sure have done ALOT in 15 years, a whole LOT! Wouldn't you agree? They have (the games characters) done or attempted to do what would take, about, 50 years-ish at the least to do.

Doesn't everything, when you think about it, seem rushed? joke:) maybe that's why Xehanort didn't succeed..lol

NO one should try to answer everything that happened in the KH1-BbS window for, as of now, it IS impossible!
EDIT: 10/11 years ...with Sora's age in mind...

Last edited:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
10 years, actually, considering BBS is the start of everything (and that time frame is 10 years prior to KH1). Intracate details are scattered and most of it is up to the player to ponder about. However, the most important findings can be found in the Ansems Reports, Other Reports and so on.

kiante

You're right, it DOES seem like a LOT has happened in those 15 or so years (Sora's about 15). I think part of the reason is that Squenix wanted most of the characters to be young, but also involved, because they were catering to a younger audience. It connects to the younger players better then. And remember, for a lot of the players, 15 years is their whole life.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It does seem rushed yes, looking at BBS, it seems that it takes place more like 20 years before Kingdom Hearts. The atmosphere for that game is just that different for me.

AzzurroRainrebor

The Organization formed after the events of BBS, right? That's an extremely small window to be trying to form a successful organization (even though there was only a few members at that particular time) to me. It was like, Xehanort was destined to fail.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well BBS is meant to show how nothing in Kingdom Hearts was an accident so maybe we will find out more about it in that game. No one really knows at this point though.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
The Organization formed after the events of BBS, right? That's an extremely small window to be trying to form a successful organization (even though there was only a few members at that particular time) to me. It was like, Xehanort was destined to fail.

But these aren't people working within the limitations of an everyday human. These are extremely powerful, intelligent individuals. Xemnas is the most powerful character in the KH universe, he'd have no problem doing something like this.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
But these aren't people working within the limitations of an everyday human. These are extremely powerful, intelligent individuals. Xehanort is the most powerful character in the KH universe, he'd have no problem doing something like this.
That's actually debatable. Though not Xemnas in particular. Xehanort and his counterparts. Sora, Riku, and Mickey are pretty powerful too.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
But these aren't people working within the limitations of an everyday human. These are extremely powerful, intelligent individuals. Xemnas is the most powerful character in the KH universe, he'd have no problem doing something like this.
That's true they could technically not even need sleep.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
That's actually debatable. Though not Xemnas in particular. Xehanort and his counterparts. Sora, Riku, and Mickey are pretty powerful too.

Well, yes, I suppose it is debatable (Sans Xemnas of course. No one will argue that he's week.) But, I think it's safe to say that they had enough going for them to make this work. It's not like they were the mafia, running a criminal organization. Their big scheme is killing Heartless. Not so fucking amazing if you ask me. The only one of the original six members with any other aspiration was Xemnas.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Doesn't make it true.

Like I said, that's how I felt.

And how do we know that it does? According to them, this has been happening for a while; everyone talks about memories and the heart, no one talks about time.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Bottom line time is an illusion ooooo whether or not it applies in this case I would say is irrelevant as we have no idea how time passes for them. How long is a year, a day?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Bottom line time is an illusion ooooo whether or not it applies in this case I would say is irrelevant as we have no idea how time passes for them. How long is a year, a day?

Time isn't an illusion. It's relative, yes. But far from an illusion. You should read the theory of relativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back