• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzzurroRainrebor

Does anyone else find it funny that in KH2 the new outfit bestowed upon Sora by those three fairies from Sleeping Beauty resembled Ven's ? (and Roxas' does too...duh...) (Why did those fairies bestow THAT outfit on Sora...with those drive form abilities; many of which resembled play styles from TAV...especially Ven's ?)

The three fairies ARE connected to Maleficent, who, as I last checked, is a prominent figure in the BbS universe... This could, however, be coincidental...(the outfit thingy...)

Anyway, what do you think about this? Sorry x3 if this was already mentioned; it's been a while...

Plus, I rushed because I'm on this computer illegally...LONG STORY!!!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Illegal computer use. Fun!

Uhm, well when KH2 was made I doubt Nomura had planned Ven. It was probably mainly done after the fact to make BBS and KH connect without it seeming random.

@Allister Rose: Well, Sora was based on Mickey...And It makes sense to keep their outfits connected to keep the comparison and remind people "Sora is what MM was supposed to be!"

Allister Rose

French Lover
Illegal computer use. Fun!

Uhm, well when KH2 was made I doubt Nomura had planned Ven. It was mainly done after the fact to make BBS and KH connect without it seeming random.

actually he planned all three characters, but didnt know how he would make them look like. so he gave them armor.

still, it makes you tihnk if he planned ven to be connected to sora this entire time

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
actually he planned all three characters, but didnt know how he would make them look like. so he gave them armor.

still, it makes you tihnk if he planned ven to be connected to sora this entire time

I was thinking more at the beginning of KH2 development. Not mid way or anything. I doubt at the very beginning of KH2 development when he gave Sora the black outfit and had BHK (I miss Roxas being called that) he was planning Ven out since you did say he didn't know what they would look like.

He probably had his ideas like he usually does but nothing so concrete as making Ven look like Roxas. Maybe just "I want one of them to be connected to Sora."

Allister Rose

French Lover
I was thinking more at the beginning of KH2 development. Not mid way or anything. I doubt at the very beginning of KH2 development when he gave Sora the black outfit and had BHK (I miss Roxas being called that) he was planning Ven out since you did say he didn't know what they would look like.

He probably had his ideas like he usually does but nothing so concrete as making Ven look like Roxas. Maybe just "I want one of them to be connected to Sora."

again visual concept, but like i said, he could have planned ven out from the beginning but not how he looked like.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Does anyone else find it funny that in KH2 the new outfit bestowed upon Sora by those three fairies from Sleeping Beauty resembled Ven's ?(and Roxas' does too...duh...)
Am I the only one who sees no real resemblance between Ventus and Sora's clothes?

(Why did those fairies bestow THAT outfit on Sora...with those drive form abilities; many of which resembled play styles from TAV...especially Ven's ?)
I do not recall any drive form resembling Ven's play style.

The three fairies ARE connected to Maleficent, who, as I last checked, is a prominent figure in the BbS universe... This could, however, be coincidental...(the outfit thingy...)
They are in the same movie and come from the same world...it's a connection but none so deep as to ponder something deeper.

Allister Rose

French Lover

this threw me off a bit, sorry if i misunderstood

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Am I the only one who sees no real resemblance between Ventus and Sora's clothes?

They are in the same movie and come from the same world...it's a connection but none so deep as to ponder something deeper.

lol. It's like saying Cloud and Sephiroth are connected somehow.

There isn't a form that resembles Ven...Maybe Limit but that is all Sora. (Why am I even trying...)

zexyishsmexy

*raises hand* I really don't see it either....

Okay, EDIT, I think I get what they are saying.
Terra=Valor, with the physical strength
Aqua=Wisdom with the magic
Ven=master form because its both and kinda speedy?

I would have put Ven as valor, becuase its so fast, but then I don't know how terra would fit,
but think of the names...maybe it does go Ven=Valor, because he is similar to sora, and brave. Aqua, wisdom...because she seems to be the most rational and thinking of the three, and Terra is Master, because maybe in the end he becomes a master? Or seems the most likely to become master :O Who knows?

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Okay, EDIT, I think I get what they are saying.
Terra=Valor, with the physical strength
Aqua=Wisdom with the magic
Ven=master form because its both and kinda speedy?
Even then there are variations in the actual gameplay. I suppose the fighting styles for TAV may have been somewhat inspired by the drive forms, but I don't think it's anything worth theorizing about.

it's really more closer to the pants, the bottom appears similar to sora's punk shorts
Hmmm well it's just pants. You might as well have them both in jeans and try to draw a connection because they wear similar pants.

Rexy

Bronze Member
I think i understand what your talking and i see a resemblemce between Sora's and Ven's Clothes:
VEN1.png
010.jpg
kh2-roxas.jpg

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Also think about it the oldest thing that could be from BBS is the KH1 final mix secret ending.
Nomura might have had something planed but not much.
Sora got older so he needed a new outfit, that's all.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Also think about it the oldest thing that could be from BBS is the KH1 final mix secret ending.
Nomura might have had something planed but not much.
Sora got older so he needed a new outfit, that's all.

thats right, but remember that Ventus is connected to Sora so, Nomura could have though of combine Sora's KHII styles clothes with Roxas colors, i think

Last edited:

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
thats right, but remember that Ventus is connected to Sora so, Nomura could have though of combine Sora's styles clothes with Roxas colors, i think

I will have to see.
Still it would be cool to know how much nomura thinks about things like this :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back