• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

it has been too long

hello everyone... i have not been on in about 2 or 3 months..... doubt u missed me. because of the longevity of my vacation it is save to say that i no longer have enough info to make any valid suggestions on most of the threads. with that said i plan on slowly reeducating myself. until such...
  2. K

wat u think most likely

hello everyone... i just got back from my no khinsider vacation... it was nice... u all need to do it some time... relaxes the mind. anywho i've noticed many threads on theories of ven, and this has intrigued me. now don't go assuming that i want ot discuss another thoery, on the contrary, i...
  3. K

a theory based on a theory

ummmmmm... question. if what i am remembering correctly the basic theory of roxas looking the way he does is probably something along the lines of roxas somehow fusing with sora. if we were to accept at least the basic concept, then i have a fun idea. what if 2 fusions were made. and no not dbz...
  4. K

OY.... i have a question about Xehanort

so assuming that MX is somehow the Xehanort we all kno and love, does that mean in kh3 we will face a revived MX or like a powerless Xehanort with no powers due to the fact that he was recently made whole again?
  5. K

in kh3...end of heartless?

do guys believe that in kh3 (assuming it the last game) that we will finally destroy the heartless, or do u think it will end with like sora devoting the rest of his life to fighting them.
  6. K

sora vs roxas

ok... i'm bored and i figured i would have some fun so i'll ask a much asked question... who would win in a fight roxas or sora... and plz if u say sora don't say it's becuz he beat roxas in the game... he had to or u would have never finished the game. anywho i personally believe that roxas...
  7. K

kairi and xion.... aqua related?

lol i like the title of my thread... cuz many ppl read a title and immediately have an opinion that they either agree or disagree with my theory before reading it. anywho i just want to say that i have no prove and that this is simply creative thinking on how to answer the question of xion with...
  8. K

leon vs. namine

ok. this is seriously bothering me so now i have no choice but to voice it. in fight off round 2 some ppl voted that namine would beat leon. i respect your opinion and your vote, but how would she do it. everyone says that she'll just manipulate his memories but i'm pretty sure she can't do...
  9. K

terra and maleficent

okay i've not seen alot of the threads lately so i humbly beg ur forgiveness if this has been posted. but i believe that terra was the first to start meleficents mission of capturing the princesses of hearts. again sry cuz i know someone else said this by now. it's just been nagging me. in the...
  10. K

fight offs

i have a problem with these fight offs becuz i believe that everytime sora and someone go at it, everyone will vote for sora anyway. for example, today i voted that roxas would beat sora, and when i looked at the results it wasn't even a close race. and when looking at the descriptions of each...
  11. K

who will perish/

okay, if any one had to "die", or just simply go away and never return, in kh3, who do you guys think it would be, or who would you want it to be?
  12. K

riku and sora team up

ok, we all love riku in the kh series. he is the badass that balances all the disney. and i know that i personally loved playing as riku in kh2 even if it was only for like one minute. so i guess what everyone is hoping for is... will riku be more playable in kh3. personally i think it would be...
  13. K

are keychains important?

i mean, obviously they are, but do they have and even greater significance then just change shape and stats, plus, does a keyblade master have a true keyblade form, without a keychain.
  14. K

clarification on kh3

kingdom hearts 3(i know, not the official title) is set in the future. i've seen alot of threads talking about it being in the past, this is not true. nomura confirmed that. i don't have the link to the interview but u might find it at kingdomhearts3.net... thanx
Back