• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who will perish/

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khinsiderfan

okay, if any one had to "die", or just simply go away and never return, in kh3, who do you guys think it would be, or who would you want it to be?

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Uh... we kinda already have a thread like this, it's called "kh end".

Last edited:

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I think Riku should die saving Kairi, while Sora was busy fighting a boss or something.

Alpha_Sonix

Cloud or Sephiroth maybe, I've want to fight someone else, not sure who, maybe Sin or something like that, now if they had Sin as a boss I would gladly like Atlantica to be in KH3 or whatever it will be in. Maybe also Riku, I don't know about anyone else, he'd either die or leave Sora and Kairi to travel on his own and become a sky Pirate, naw, I'm kidding, he'd just be travelling worlds and such while Sora and Kairi live in Radient Garden.

V

V.A.T.13

Repost:

Riku dies saving Sora.

Now for a character I wish to just magically go away?
Goofy and Mickey.

J>J>C

Fighting Zigurat's evil henchmen, in the Shadow Ki
I think that it would be Riku or Mickey that would die. Just because they are kind of main characters and I can see them fighting the most evil bad guy ever and losing. Then Sora goes in and kills the bad guy, then weeps over the loss of his best friend or Mickey. Yep, I think that if I just wanted someone to leave KH, it'd be Donald (his screams in battle anoy me).

Cloudburst

I think Kairi would die saving Sora.

Characters to dissappear: Sora, Kairi, and Riku. They just seem like they won't be in KH3 to me for some reason.

V

V.A.T.13

^ oh but they will. Nomura said Sora's story wasn't over yet.

Cloudburst

Yes I forgot. Thank you, but maybe the story will have a switch up of different characters?

Cloudburst

Same here, but if he died he would probably come back or maybe not becasue he will end up killing himself to save the world.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

I have to admit, when goofy got knocked in the head by some rubble

It wasn't sad at all it was hilarious.

I could only imagine if it was Donald.

Sora: Donald! Donald speak to me!!

Sora: We knew Ye well, even though we never understood a word you said

Pulls out Liquor and pours on Donald

Sora: Piece out cuz, word to the Fatha ma duck

Cloudburst

But then Donald starts to wake up only to see that Sora lit a match on him and burned him alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back