• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kairi and xion.... aqua related?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khinsiderfan

lol i like the title of my thread... cuz many ppl read a title and immediately have an opinion that they either agree or disagree with my theory before reading it. anywho i just want to say that i have no prove and that this is simply creative thinking on how to answer the question of xion with my limited knowledge. here we go.

many ppl believe that a part of ven will go into sora during bbs and thus we see roxas looking the way he does. now namine was kairi's nobody, this above all makes my theory crap but oh well here goes.

i believe that a paryt of aqua goes into kairi during bbs, now i know there is no proof that the 2 will even meet so already chances are slim but it would help explain alittle.

1. expalins xion's influence over roxas to leave the organization ( cuz ven and aqua were close... i think)
2. expalins why sora and kairi were always close and riku kinda more distant.
3. it explains xion's appearance and ability to wield a keyblade
4. expalins riku's surprise to see xion cuz maybe he saw it was kairi's nobody.

problem: as far as we know, 2 nobodies can't come from one person, but sora and kairi's case is a bit strange, namine could have been made when kairi's heart WILLINGLY went into sora, xion could have been made when sora stabbed himself to give kari her heart back, or the other wayt around.

anywho i know there's no evidence and there are alot of holes in this but i figured what the heck, let's hear wat ppl have to say.

p.s. sry if this has been discussed b4.

Sexy Angel
now namine was kairi's nobody, this above all makes my theory crap but oh well here goes.

No, she was Sora's.

1. expalins xion's influence over roxas to leave the organization ( cuz ven and aqua were close... i think)

This doesnt prove anything

uh, they both loved eachother, duh?!

Xion weilds a fake keyblade, so she might not have the ability to weild a true one.

Kiari cant have a nobody :rolleyes:

khinsiderfan

oh hey... when i say explains i don't mean like " boom i just solved it all" i just mean it would help understand y the thing happened. oh and if a part of aqua were to go into kairi, then that part of aqua inside kairi would be the one making the nobody, not kairi herself. also the reason i say the whole sora and kairi being close thing cuz that how it looks when u look at VAT. terra and ven are close (like riku and sora) and ven and aqua are close (like sora and kairi) but terra and aqua aren't that close (like riku and kairi). and yes my bad on the whole namine being kairi's heartless thing.

Sexy Angel
All i hear is if, if and IF.

Q: And how could VATs relationship with each other affect SRK relationships???

A: It doesn't.

khinsiderfan

dude, i sayed i have no evidence, i am simply at this point trying to put pieces together without all the facts presented, i'm trying to fill in the holes where i have no true answers... no need to bite my head off. VAT and RSK seem similar in their relationships, so i thought it would be better to assume my theory of why that is then to assume nomura decided to simply mimick the relationship to 3 new characters.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

That has nothing to do with Kairi at all and everything to do with Aqua and Ven.

That makes a lot of sense in light of KH2 where Sora left Kairi the heck alone and ran through the cosmos after Riku.
He's as close to Riku as he is to Kairi if not closer. Also, the Sora/Kairi bond is easily explained by him being a Keyblade Master related to Light more and her being a Princess of Heart.

Ability to wield a Keyblade = Aqua. Kairi can't wield a Keyblade, Riku let her hold one of his own.
And what appearance? No one's ever seen her without her hood.
I say she's Pooh's Nobody in human form. Prove me wrong.

Or it was not Roxas whom he knew wielded the Keyblade, only suddenly it was someone else.
Namine = a Nobody that came from Sora, thus maybe, just maybe, Roxas turned out girly too. Who knows. Then he saw she looked nothing like Sora and bam - who the heck if she?
Also, had she looked truly familiar, I don't think he'd have wondered whom she was.

namine could have been made when kairi's heart WILLINGLY went into sora,

Namine and Roxas were the Nobodies made when Sora released both Hearts from his Body, they were created at the same time, Confirmed by Nomura.
Also, that would leave Kairi with NOTHING, seeing how her Heart was inside Sora and her Body and Soul were Xion, yet there she was in KH1, alive yet lifeless.

anywho i know there's no evidence

There are lots of evidence - only to counter your theory. Aqua putting a part of herself inside Kairi wouldn't only explain nothing, it would even make people have to wonder how the heck Kairi's a PoH, why doesn't Namine looks like Aqua (seeing how if a part of Ven in Sora is what made Roxas look like Ven), etc etc.

Sexy Angel
@Khinsiderfan: You present "evidence", and i proved them wrong. Ha.

@SufferingAngel:

I say she's Pooh's Nobody in human form. Prove me wrong.

Pooh's a male. Xion is a female. Pooh cant have a female nobody. PHAIL :p

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
dude, i sayed i have no evidence, i am simply at this point trying to put pieces together without all the facts presented, i'm trying to fill in the holes where i have no true answers... no need to bite my head off. VAT and RSK seem similar in their relationships, so i thought it would be better to assume my theory of why that is then to assume nomura decided to simply mimick the relationship to 3 new characters.

Aqua is nothing like Kairi. Just from the trailers and secret endings she rocks more than Kairi could ever hope to rock collectively from all the time we've seen her.
Also, seeing how Ven seems doubtful of Terra, I'd also rule out Terra-Ven being anything like Riku-Sora.
They're nothing alike.

khinsiderfan

yikes... okay.... nice attack by u 2. ummmmmmm..... as a consolation to my dignity is my theory completely and irrevocably impossible... or could it all any possible level happen?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Pooh's a male. Xion is a female. Pooh cant have a female nobody. PHAIL :p

He could if we shoved Kanga's Heart into him and Xion is based on her, like Namine is on Kairi. :D

yikes... okay.... nice attack by u 2. ummmmmmm..... as a consolation to my dignity is my theory completely and irrevocably impossible... or could it all any possible level happen?

It wasn't much an attack, I suppose you were just expecting people to agree/praise you, which didn't happen. You actually got a lot less people here than some other threads.
Nothing personal though, your theory just didn't hold

khinsiderfan

well i wasn't expecting a parade but really i was hoping for a partial agreement on some of the things i said and then a discussion about things not agrred with... which turns out was everything. any who thanx for the opinion.

Sexy Angel
He could if we shoved Kanga's Heart into him and Xion is based on her, like Namine is on Kairi. :D

hmm.... interesting hypothisis, a experiment worthy of Vexen. :)

.:Lunar:.

Vexen created multiple clones of Riku in the manga and cloned himself xD.

Though this topic is sort of phail like mine.

Radon

mofo
it could be possible. i remember reading in an interview nomura where he said the were connected.
ven sora=sky
terra riku=land
aqua kairi=water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back