• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fight offs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khinsiderfan

i have a problem with these fight offs becuz i believe that everytime sora and someone go at it, everyone will vote for sora anyway. for example, today i voted that roxas would beat sora, and when i looked at the results it wasn't even a close race. and when looking at the descriptions of each character given, it honestly seems like roxas should win. i might be the only one who feels this way and if i am then i am sry but i just thought that this whole thing would be waste of time if we already know who is going to be picked to be the winner.

Sexy Angel
Well, I picked Roxas too, but we all know that Sora wins against Roxas in KH2.

But, ya, these Fight Off's are rigged. Seriously, the last one was Riku vs Sora, and Riku is 10 times stronger and more sexier than Sora. :glare:

But, really, who chose to fight off against Mickey and... Donald?! Really, Khinsider, really!?

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Yes Roxas should win but this thread is pointless and im pretty sure in the wrong section. and you owe me a minute of your life.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Well, I picked Roxas too, but we all know that Sora wins against Roxas in KH2.

But, ya, these Fight Off's are rigged. Seriously, the last one was Riku vs Sora, and Riku is 10 times stronger and more sexier than Sora.

But, really, who chose to fight off against Mickey and... Donald?! Really, Khinsider, really!?

Then why did Riku lose every time he fought Sora? As well as his duplicate in CoM, which I imagine had the same strength as the real Riku.

Sexy Angel
Then why did Riku lose every time he fought Sora? As well as his duplicate in CoM, which I imagine had the same strength as the real Riku.

Riku was still recovering from Post - realm of darkness syndrome in CoM, so his clone wasnt nearly as strong as it could be. And in KH1, Riku didnt have hardly any experience fighting, while Sora spent the whole game fighting Heartless.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
By fight off, you mean like, a thread on it? Becuase if thats the case, then Roxas would win easily.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, in the last fight off, I voted for Riku, but I guess there are still die hard Sora fans out there.

I don't think they are too accurate either. Nothing is accurate in life. Like the Bush vs Gore election. That was completely inaccurate.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Riku was still recovering from Post - realm of darkness syndrome in CoM, so his clone wasnt nearly as strong as it could be. And in KH1, Riku didnt have hardly any experience fighting, while Sora spent the whole game fighting Heartless.

I don't know. Riku still had all that power on his side. I just think Sora's better.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
What's this about fight off if I may ask? The one in the games or here or what? I'm kinda confused. And well yeah, sorry Sora pawns over Roxas in the fightoff and all but isn't that what happens in the story. And in that case that happens, I'm sure Sora would still pawn Roxas though Roxas does have two keyblades and all...

Rix

:)
Awards
Itæs on the main oage for KHI Candy :) I haven't voted yet...

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Ohhhhhh that fight off. Well in that case.....I think Sora will win even if Roxas can dual but that's just from what I can see after playing the game and all...lol.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
It depends. If true strength comes from the heart, then little Roxas doesn't stand a chance.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
Sorry,but I voted sora,namine,and donald in the first round.

In the second round I chose sora,mickey,and namine.

As I have said before,I prefer sora,I think roxas was a good choice,even though he did lose the battle in KH2...

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
im not going to vote. the fight off is to soon and i can see it starting a dry spell again. also whats the point? idk if im the few who think roxas could beat sora. i dont have to vote to know who will win. in my opinion, roxas can beat sora.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Sora's obviously stronger because he beat Roxas.
I still like Roxas better, though. He's cute.

Ren

adios motherfucker
The fight offs are really a popularity contest, of course they're rigged. I want Roxas to win, but it's obvious he doesn't if the game is any indication. That doesn't stop me from voting him XDD

LOL@ Mickey vs. Donald. Donald would be destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back