• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

terra and maleficent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khinsiderfan

okay i've not seen alot of the threads lately so i humbly beg ur forgiveness if this has been posted. but i believe that terra was the first to start meleficents mission of capturing the princesses of hearts. again sry cuz i know someone else said this by now. it's just been nagging me. in the extremely unlikely situation that this has not been posted, give me ur thoughts. thanx

A

Azrael

It's probably very likely that Terra with his apparent alliance with Maleficent being given the powers of darkness to enhance his own to fight Master Xehanort, he provides her information of the Princesses of Hearts and their connection to Kingdom Hearts

C

Colours

okay i've not seen alot of the threads lately so i humbly beg ur forgiveness if this has been posted. but i believe that terra was the first to start meleficents mission of capturing the princesses of hearts. again sry cuz i know someone else said this by now. it's just been nagging me. in the extremely unlikely situation that this has not been posted, give me ur thoughts. thanx

If that was the case then he wouldn't have trusted her.................wait what.??

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
He could be helping her. Doesn't mean he likes it, though. Her plan must somehow fit in with his.
Much like how Riku was only interested in bringing back Kairi.

C

Colours

doesn't anyone want terra to be evil... like me

Why would we want a Hero to be evil, he's trying to save his friend ven from MX, if terra became evil then ven would have been caught by mx and aqua would have killed herself for saving both of them, and MX would get kh..

Master Riku 789

i think malifecent tricks terra into thinking she is good and he needs to bring the princesses to her so mx wont get them.

Mr. Creative

i agree tht terra does turn evil at the very end of the game, in fact i actually thnk tht by da end of da game he some how loses his memory nd becomes Xehanort, which im guessin is what most ppl r thnkin

Person#4033

Can people please stop posting Terra=Xehanort, cause it's getting annoying. There is just as good of (if not better) arguement that says he isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back