• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora vs roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khinsiderfan

ok... i'm bored and i figured i would have some fun so i'll ask a much asked question... who would win in a fight roxas or sora... and plz if u say sora don't say it's becuz he beat roxas in the game... he had to or u would have never finished the game. anywho i personally believe that roxas would win but that's just me.

choose and discuss... or don't.... it's ur choice.

Sexy Angel
Sora wins by the "Main Character" factor, but Roxas wins in sheer coolness.

C

Colours

ok... i'm bored and i figured i would have some fun so i'll ask a much asked question... who would win in a fight roxas or sora... and plz if u say sora don't say it's becuz he beat roxas in the game... he had to or u would have never finished the game. anywho i personally believe that roxas would win but that's just me.

WRONG SECTION,and Sora would win, because he has Forms. oh wait hu????

roxasredrosegirl

i pick ummmmmm:)wub:) roxas

afrobutt

Silver Member
roxas can dual weild and has so many powerful moves.

Sora can also dual wield, and he's shown to have a wide array of ass kickness himself (he's still a faggot though). Considering Roxas is only 1/2 of Sora, it's painfully obvious who's stronger -_-

Roxas. Hes the stronger part of Sora.

???

Also, this has been done already.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Roxas may be more powerful considering that must be what he has of Sora's overall abilities, but Sora is clearly a better fighter, since he was able to fight evenly with only one keyblade. It's hard to call, really.

A

Azrael

Roxas only represents half of Sora and is only as powerful as he was in Hollow Bastion, Sora will annihilate him

darkknight878

Since they're halves of the same person, I'd say they're about evenly matched.

Roxas IS the "instinct" or "battle" half so to speak, but Sora's the "strong heart" half.

Both are needed for wielding a keyblade and the keyblade badassness that comes with it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Sora wins because Sora beat him in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back