• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a theory based on a theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khinsiderfan

ummmmmm... question. if what i am remembering correctly the basic theory of roxas looking the way he does is probably something along the lines of roxas somehow fusing with sora. if we were to accept at least the basic concept, then i have a fun idea.

what if 2 fusions were made. and no not dbz crap (hope someone got that joke) and some how mx fused with terra, creating who we now know as Xehanort. fusing the two together could have messed up there memories and that's why xehanort couldn't remember a thing, and sora was really young when ven was around so he probably didn't have very many memories to screw up.

if this were true, which i even doubt, then it would be epic in the final battle, cuz it would knida be like ven fighting terra.

sry if this had been made before, i took a vacation from this site so i might have missed it.

p.s. i know it stupid, no need to hate what my brain thinks up when i'm bored

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
*Sigh*

notamused.jpg

When will the madness end?

Iridium

Awards
Making a thread out of boredom without real thought or work ethic put into it is unnecessary.
Be more constructive next time =\

khinsiderfan

sry. i will.... but i do have a question, would that actually be possible, the fusion thing i mean, or has that already been proven wrong, dead, and buried?

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
sry. i will.... but i do have a question, would that actually be possible, the fusion thing i mean, or has that already been proven wrong, dead, and buried?

It wasn't a fusion per say in the case of Sora and Roxas. It was a re-merging. This was because Roxas is Sora's nobody and without Roxas, Sora was incomplete.

EDIT: Ytt, get on MSN.

Iridium

Awards

It hasn't really been disproved, but it's pretty much abandoned since EVERYONE thought that.
Most of the inspiration came from Nami & Roxas fusion, it's just getting really old :\

Iridium

Awards
Update?...This whole fusion speculation has been going on since KH2, which was about 2-3 years ago.
Well you're welcome anyway.

khinsiderfan

wow... how the hell did i miss that one. see u leave for a few weeks and u become a newb.... well actually that hasn't changed since i've been on here but i digress.

Lanydx

God lord someone close this. but he could be right who knows at this point.

turin

hahaha. the first couple of responses to this thread are hilarious. I mean I would agree with everyone else, that fusion idea was wack. However, I think fusion is a cool thing they have in KHII. I'm a big fan of all the different drive forms and I know we all love summons. But as long as it does not turn into dbz it will be fine.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
ummmmmm... question. if what i am remembering correctly the basic theory of roxas looking the way he does is probably something along the lines of roxas somehow fusing with sora. if we were to accept at least the basic concept, then i have a fun idea.

what if 2 fusions were made. and no not dbz crap (hope someone got that joke) and some how mx fused with terra, creating who we now know as Xehanort. fusing the two together could have messed up there memories and that's why xehanort couldn't remember a thing, and sora was really young when ven was around so he probably didn't have very many memories to screw up.

if this were true, which i even doubt, then it would be epic in the final battle, cuz it would knida be like ven fighting terra.

sry if this had been made before, i took a vacation from this site so i might have missed it.

p.s. i know it stupid, no need to hate what my brain thinks up when i'm bored

Wow, you're not only sitting here basing and idea off of something unconfirmed, but you're doing it in a profoundly stupid manner. Of course this is bull crap. Fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back