• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Secret Ending?

Sorry if thread was already made, but I was watching a video (From KH2 Final Mix) that this person put on youtube, and it had the secret ending video, but then she was playing after that, like she was battling all of the Organization XIII members again, and it was just really cool. I was...
  2. X

Why can't I move on?

I just finished Agrabah, and now it won't let me go to any NEW worlds. I can only go back to the old ones. Did I forget something? :unsure:
  3. X

Crazy Story...

We are going to write a weird story! Okay, here is how it goes, the first person (thats me) writes ONE word, like "Sora", for example, and then the next person writes ONE word, like "ate" or something... and then the next person also writes ONE more word to the story... just don't let it make...
  4. X

The first time you fight riku

Heh, he beat me on all of the battles... but I beat him in the race. ^-^
  5. X

How do you get those avatars...

http://forums.khinsider.com/members/dj-glorix-40022.html Here is an example of a person with one of them... Where/How do you get/make them? Sorry if this is REALLY obvious... usually the things I ask questions about ARE really obvious.
  6. X

What is this song?

Lol, sorry, this isn't a game if you thought it was going to be... can someone tell me what this song is called (and who it is by)? YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Stoned! Season 1 Episode 2! The very beginning of this video... what is the song? (Wait until Namine starts to draw the picture)
  7. X

The Final Battle...

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME! Now I am finally finished with the game. You guys rock!
  8. X

Is Traverse Town crap music?

uhh... there is nothing wrong with it....
  9. X

Hold on, did I miss something?

I finished KH1, almost done with KH2, but who was the person talking to Sora at the secret place? Is it obvious? Did I miss something? Wait.. maybe I knew and just forgot. But who was it?
  10. X

Xemnas fight two?

Well, its the one where hes in dragon form.. my only problem is that he always kills me before i even get to kill him! Also, when do i know when hes almost dead? There seems to be a different health bar for every side of him?? Any tips for this fight?:confused: I meant Xemnas fight three...
  11. X

well thats not fair!

sora doesn't get money when he does jobs in twilight town? wtf?:thumbdown: am i doing something wrong?
  12. X

Xigbar.

:thumbdown: I am stuck on him! I thought that XALDIN was the hardest in the game, but nvm this guy is! any tips? i dont know how to explain it, i'm just stuck! especially on the part where he takes that big.. thing and shoots a bunch of lazers at you, when your on the teeeeeny little square of...
Back