• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Final Battle...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xocarli01

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME!
Now I am finally finished with the game.
You guys rock!

Last edited:

Demi_Shock

What level are you? That might make a difference

just fire Dark Aura at him, right after he uleashes the barrier and the Xemnas Clone will be sent backward

Dont try and fight the clones.

Since you know he is going to push you to the side, go around before he can put you there.

Heal everytime you get a chance, that way your HP wont be too low before Xemnas gets sora.

xocarli01

Okay, I'm confused, what do you mean, "Don't fight the clones?"

You have to, don't you? :unsure:

sparr0w

Dont stop to hack at the clones, keep going to Sora.I jumped the whole way XD it did kinda help and dont use dark aura so much.

xocarli01

But wait - there is an invisible wall keeping you away from Sora!
I will try again.

Apollo

Silver Member
you got to shoot dark aura at the clone than jump or run at sora and push the reaction botton and you saved him! I would heal yourself after saving him!

swizzle

You are such a drag..
just keep using dark aurora on the clone because the clone will always use teh cshield before attacking and that attack goes through the sheild and pushes hte clone back.

Demi_Shock

Okay, I'm confused, what do you mean, "Don't fight the clones?"

You have to, don't you? :unsure:

Dont fight the clones. They are a distraction and will only waste your time.

You dont need to beat them to win. Just get to Sora

Hope that helps.

xocarli01

Thanks, I am about to try again... turns out there was a power outage and the last time I saved was at the door. -_-

I had to do it all over again but I am almost there!
Thanks everyone for your help... I hope I beat him finally.

Okay, I am at the part... so I just jump over to Sora?

Last edited:

uLtIm4

i just beat the game an hour ago heh heh i wuz having trouble at this part too but i thought i should just keep shooting dark aura at the clone until he wuz really far then i ran and repeated the process X]

xocarli01

i just beat the game an hour ago heh heh i wuz having trouble at this part too but i thought i should just keep shooting dark aura at the clone until he wuz really far then i ran and repeated the process X]

Good idea, I, just a second ago, made the mistake of just running, instead of hitting the clone first.

But thanks to everyone for helping me! I may not beat it now but I will sometime... I always do sometime... :lol:

xocarli01

Gah! What are you people talking about? There is an invisible wall! Riku can't even get to Sora?!

Sorry for the double post.

Last edited:

xocarli01

But read my first post, when I try to run or jump over to Xemnas, or to get away from the clone, there is an invisible wall and I just end up dying because the clone kills me with his dumb "Guard" thing.

EDIT: OMG guys thank you! I just finished that part of the battle... now I just need to finish the battle! I realized my problem by watching a video of this battle on youtube... but thanks guys! You were a big help!

Last edited:

xocarli01

remember to press both X and Triangle in the light show part....

Thanks, I was just about to ask because that was the next part I got stuck on! LoL! Thanks! (I was only pressing Triangle)

EDIT: AH! I just won! Thank you guys! You all rock! Yay. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back