• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas fight two?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xocarli01

Well, its the one where hes in dragon form.. my only problem is that he always kills me before i even get to kill him! Also, when do i know when hes almost dead? There seems to be a different health bar for every side of him??

Any tips for this fight?:confused:

I meant Xemnas fight three... geez this is confusing...

Last edited:

Haku

<3
You are talking about when you are with Riku flying around in the air shooting lasers at the dragon form aren't you. If so just make sure that you absorb every attack that the Nobody beings shoot at you and fire it right back when the absorb energy is full, also make sure that you try your best to try and avoid the attacks because you probably have already noticed that you can't heal yourself at this area. You should be able to tell when he is almost dead if you have the scan ability equipped but he doesn't give any signs that show that he is almost dead. Oh and yeah there is a different health bar for every time you fight him because he gets stronger with every fight. Oh I'am sorry I just read the bottom part of the thread okay when you first leave off the ship thing with Riku what I did mainly was just go straight for him using my limit ability and then after that went off I just mainly kept slashing at him while still trying to avoid his attacks. Near almost the end of the battle when he knocks you into almost reaching the black hole area, try to avoid each of the flying buildings by going to one that you see that is just sitting in midair and use the reaction command to break the ship barrier. After doing that gently glide back to where Xemnas is and repeat doing limits and just straight head on attacks.

Last edited:

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
If it's the giant dragon fight where your on the cool nobody-looking thingy, try this:

If you see lasers coming at you, absorb them
If missiles head your way, dodge like no tomorrow, aka MOVE AROUND!
Stay on level with what your shooting at, and if you get to use the giant beam attack, MAKE SURE IT WILL HIT FIRST.

That's all I can think of...

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Ok, how many parts of Xemnas are you going to fight? Your going to fight 5 parts of him [i think] The Tail, the Right rocket, the left rocket, the left wing, the right wing. If beams come at you, press O to absorb them, [though i simply continuously press it] do not whatsoever try absorbing beams that come from 'Snowflake' looking symbols that appear. If missiles come at you, move around the screen to avoid them. If you have the Mega Laser fully charged, be sure to AIM IT DIRECTLY at the target, otherwise it'd be A HUGE waste.

After this fight, you will immediately head into the second-last fight with Xemnas.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
keep smashing the shooting button while moving around at the same time. don't bother attacking with the keyblade. absorb the lasers, when it's charged just fire away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back