• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hold on, did I miss something?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xocarli01

I finished KH1, almost done with KH2, but who was the person talking to Sora at the secret place? Is it obvious? Did I miss something? Wait.. maybe I knew and just forgot. But who was it?

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I don't know for sure, but, I tihnk it was Ansem (Xeharnot), or Xemnas. The figure had the cloak if my memory is correct.

xocarli01

Yeah I was thinking it was Ansem... but I just decided to start a new KH1 game out of boredom (stuck in a part of KH2) and I was at that part and wondered.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Hmm... well, consider the part in HB after you collect all of the emblems and place them on the door, the same figure from Destiny Islands is the one who posseses Riku, so, that is why I tihnk I am right.

r0x45

its been awhile since i've played either one of them (i beat them pretty fast)

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
Yeah, It's Ansem that is. You can both hear it on the voice and know that he possesed Riku later. It is Ansem...(Some people would say Xehanort's Heartlesss, but we don't go around calling Xemnas, Xehanort's Nobody do we? He called himself for Xemnas, so we call him that, and Xehanort's Heartless called himself Ansem, so that's what we should just call him, and then we can call the other one, Ansem the Wise...:D...)

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
if your talking about that guy in the brown cloak, yeah that was Xehanorts Heartless or Xemnas (it was defiantly their voice), they never really said

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Or better yet, who was talking to Sora during that mini tutorial at the very beginning? Was he going insane, was he on his cell phone, was it his shoes, or keyblade? Who knows...

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I always assumed it was ansem (ansem in KH1) because of the voice and...i kinda think it's obvious.

the tutorial voice was just a voice in sora's head for the sake of a tutorial after all it was a "dream"

Sora18

It was Ansem in the cloak, he didn't want to show him self, to Sora, because he probably didn't think Sora was the one that would destroy him. I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back