• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why can't I move on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xocarli01

I just finished Agrabah, and now it won't let me go to any NEW worlds. I can only go back to the old ones. Did I forget something? :unsure:

Last edited:

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
maybe you didn't finish other worlds? Traverse or Deep Jungle? Really not sure how to help you here, but try to complete all the world before so you can move on.

xocarli01

I locked the keyholes (except Olympus Collesium), but I don't think I got all the Trinities... I'll go back and get them then.

xocarli01

I think that you have to go back to Traverse Town and talk to Cid.

Not sure, though.

Okay, I did, and he told me to get the other Navi Gummi, but I dunno where it is. Lol.

Geez, I've played this game before, I must've forgot everything...

Edit: I just went to the Dalmations house... they game be Curaga-G, Firaga-G, and something else-G... but they weren't the Navi Gummi, yet I still may be able to go to the next world. I'll try it.

Edit 2: Lol, no, I still can't move on. Can someone tell me where that Navi Gummi is?

Last edited:

xocarli01

try going through one of the warp holes

There's only one I can go through, but that may be the reason I can't go farther, because I didn't go through that one... I'll try it.

Edit: The warp hole I went through took me to Agrabah.
Is that supposed to tell me something?

Do I have to complete the Phil Cup alone to get to the new world? I completed it with Donald&Goofy, but do I have to win alone to go on?

Edit 2: Thank you, you guys. I found Monstro. 8)

Last edited:

SkyBlueSora

There's only one I can go through, but that may be the reason I can't go farther, because I didn't go through that one... I'll try it.

Edit: The warp hole I went through took me to Agrabah.
Is that supposed to tell me something?

Do I have to complete the Phil Cup alone to get to the new world? I completed it with Donald&Goofy, but do I have to win alone to go on?

Edit 2: Thank you, you guys. I found Monstro. 8)

oh,I remember!
hm....
rigth, on Merlin's house?
you got two chooses when you talk to merlin.
practic magic, an another one.
choose the 2nd, i forget his name.
then, go to the blocked wall, and try to talk to it.
it will give it to you.
Cant belive I do remember, after so a lot of time....
LOL, I done the couleseon at last,b4 hollow bastion, you dont have to.

DispairBringer

Okay, I did, and he told me to get the other Navi Gummi, but I dunno where it is. Lol.

Geez, I've played this game before, I must've forgot everything...

Edit: I just went to the Dalmations house... they game be Curaga-G, Firaga-G, and something else-G... but they weren't the Navi Gummi, yet I still may be able to go to the next world. I'll try it.

Edit 2: Lol, no, I still can't move on. Can someone tell me where that Navi Gummi is?

the other navi gummi is in neverland

KHLunatic

Try flying to Agrabah and then one of the new worlds. You may be out of flying range.

soran

I had the same question, so I flew back to Agrabah to see what I did wrong, now you see when you arrive you don't have to go into the world, all you do is click 'Select World' and then try it, go to the one with the Battle Star Lv 5 :)

Otaku

Awards
She has already stated that she has found what she was looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back