• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xocarli01

Sorry if thread was already made, but I was watching a video (From KH2 Final Mix) that this person put on youtube, and it had the secret ending video, but then she was playing after that, like she was battling all of the Organization XIII members again, and it was just really cool. I was wondering if that part was only in Final Mix because I don't have it.

Sorry if this was a dumb question, or if it just had a really obvious answer... heh... *scratches back of head* :blush:

Athaydea

Bronze Member
you can only face all the organizatoin members and enigmatic soldier (terra) in final mix + ...and you get all the new scenes and ending too

rascus213

what stinks is that half of the story and questions were reaveled in fm
so the fans outside of japan dont ave a clue what they found out or what was revvealed
and we cant get the secret ending in good quality so we can axcually watch it besides haveing the begining and the rest is dark
thats what stinks

khdude2000

Yes, you are presented with the opportunity to face all thirteen organization members in Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix, and only final mix. You also get to fight one of the enigmatic soldiers from the secret video, plus much MUCH more. If you really desire to do this than you could purchase the game, i have seen it on ebay for buy it now $50 including shipping. As for playing it on your american ps2, i would recommend swap magic, which requires only for you to remmove your disk tray cover, while your warranty still remains intact. For more information, veiw this thread:
http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix/51304-import-help-thread.html

FaytHarkwind

why don't they just make final mix as a whole instead of making so many different versions. coz the only reason they make Final Mix games is because the Japanese felt left out and wanted to make us feel there pain hence KH:Final Mix and KH2:Final Mix.

Lexias08

Its the data battles in the cavern of rememberance in hollow bastion, its a new place in KH2 FM+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back