• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xocarli01

:thumbdown: I am stuck on him! I thought that XALDIN was the hardest in the game, but nvm this guy is!

any tips? i dont know how to explain it, i'm just stuck! especially on the part where he takes that big.. thing and shoots a bunch of lazers at you, when your on the teeeeeny little square of floor, so fast you cant even guard it. and it eats up aaaaaaaaaaall your health.

help
any tips will help!
:unsure:

Soraox

ok two things u can do one have once more on u or two put reflecaga on ur quick list and use it when the lazers come and u will pwn him

xocarli01

thanks ppl!
to Khlover001
but wait, running around the edge, the lazers will still hurt me right
and what do u mean "dont let donald and goofy get in your way" how would they get in my way?

Soraox
i dont have enough time to use reflectga, i dont think. the lazers come veeerrry fast and i am knocked down in no time.
oh and i have once more, it helps but not when more lazers are still coming when you have that one HP left.. thats the bad thing.. but it does help

Soraox

trust me u will have time to cast reflectga i just beat him just cast b4 he starts firing a lot lazers and then eep casting it also have like 3 potions and 3 ethers

xocarli01

alright i trust u! :thumbup:

but i have never used reflectga, what does it do, wouldn't it just reflect whatever is thrown at you at that time?? if so would it still work to cast it before he starts shooting?:confused:

sorry about all of the questions, i just wanna beat this guy... the closest i've got is about 2 lives left. then he drained away my health with the lazers.

Soraox

its ok with the question and reflect just stops the lazers from hitting u and its better to do when he fires a lot of lazers because ur going to need to have all the mp u can get to survive the lazers then after he stops use a potions and pwn him

xocarli01

got it.

maybe he will turn out like xaldin or groundshaker, they were both hard at the beginning until i got help and beat them

but xaldin.. i kinda pushed him off and waited forever to defeat him.. finishing other worlds first. lol maybe thats why. but i cant wait any long for xigbar..
thanks for the help!

Soraox

np and xaldin was so cheap it got me so mad i was playing lh2 and i faced him yesterday for the 4th time i replayed KH2 and i almosted beat him with no mickey till i tried to go to valor form when stuipd anti form appear and i died if it werent for that i would of beat him with out mickey and ground shaker was easy fr me o and ur probably going to have a hard time with Saix so tell if u need help

xocarli01

saix?
ANOTHER organization member fight?
give me a break!
lol but when i get to him i will private message you if i need help which i probbaly will

and it took me forever to fight xaldin
and i hate anti form. the only thing good about it is that you are faster, just by a bit though.
thanks for ur help, bye!

Roxas#I3

i no this post is already over but i just wanted to throw this out to. u can also change into valor form and just run in circles, u can do the same thing if it changes you to anti form to. just wanted to throw it out there. :)

Soraox

np and ok saix is pretty hard but b4 him u face luxord he is ok and then after Saix is Xemnas and then the final battle

xocarli01

thank you guys SO much!

i am doing very well now, but he keeps killing me before i can cure
but thats not something u guys can help me fix, i just have to be faster when i cure myself!
but i am getting veeerrrry close to beating him when i fight him. the only problem is he never gives me a chance to cure, i've almost got to his last life thanks to u guys! :thumbsup:

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Be sure you have leaf bracer ability equiped so that Xigbar doesn't stop you from casting cure and go into drives only when you have low HP so that the drive recovers your hp.
Oh and another thing you posted this thread in the wrong section, but don't worry nobody will be angry at you couse of that, just be careful next time!

xocarli01

oh i'm sorry!

ya i noticed that a few minutes ago that i posted it in the kh section instead of kh2 section.

lol it wont happen again =]

also i wasn't casting cure i was using a potion
but i do have leaf bracer for when i need to cast cure! thanks=]

Last edited:

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Just run around in circles during that part where he shoots a bunch of lasers at you. Stay close to the middle instead of going all the way to the edge. Pretty easy to avoid really, just need some practice.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
xocarli01 well my advice is that you use reflect to counter some of his stronger attacks (if you can't get the timing right cast reflect rapidly one after another by having reflect on your quick menu) and when your MP gets low use cure, after that when you need to recover again use a potion and by the next time you have to heal your MP should be full again so just repeat the process. Hope this helps :)

Soraox

o and its good to if u have final form because u can get ut hp recovered like Xidon said but also so u have a 100 chance of not turning into Anti form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back